Episode 15 - Helping Out

The man moved out of the way and Orange skidded across the floor straight into Grimer. She looked up at her new opponent and grinned.

He chuckled at her expression.

“What's so funny?” she asked.

“You're that girl that passed out at Pokémon Tower,” he laughed, “and you think that you can defeat me.”

“I don't think,” she paused. “I know.” The opponent went to finish off Green. “No!” Next thing she knew Pidgeot attacked the man straight in the gut.

“Good job Pidgeot,” Green complimented.

Her attention was taken away from Green when Red bursted in. Orange looked back at Green with worry. Is he really okay? She just stared at him, lost in her thoughts. Next thing she knew an icy bird was out.

“Watch out!” Green exclaimed tackled her out of the way. “You really need to pay attention you know.” His face was just inches away from hers.

She blushed and shook her head. Now isn't the time for that. They got up and Orange analyzed the situation. An Ice Type huh? She returned her Pokémon to their Poké Balls and set out Cosima.

“Are you crazy a Dragon Type against an Ice Type?” Green said like she was an idiot. “That's suicide.”

“Just watch,” she said slightly glaring at him. “Cosima use Flamethrower!” It was a direct hit, although it didn't do much damage considering Cosima isn't a Fire Type so it didn't get a boost and Articuno is one tough cookie. Orange concentrated on keeping Articuno occupied while Green and Red did something about... whatever that guy's name is.

“Who knew that you would be able to improve so much,” Green smugly stated. “Is that the Dratini I gave you?”

“Yes it is, and its name is Cosima,” Orange gloated.

“You should leave,” Green said, his tone more serious now.

“Why! I want to help,” Orange pouted. Help with what? I don't even know. I just wanted to see what was going on.

“Go,” he said, “you've helped enough.”

Orange sulked, “fine.” I don't have a reason for being here anyway.

Green watched as Orange got a lift off of her Dragonair and left. I guess I can't rescue her anymore can I?