Episode 13 - Sneaking In

About a month later Orange had completed her training. Her Pokémons' strength more than tripled. Amity is now level 55 and knows Double Kick, Fury Swipes, Crunch, and Poison Sting. Vee is level 70 and knows Quick Attack, Bite, Aurora Beam, and Hydro Pump. Amani is evolved and is level 45 and knows Iron Tail, Flamethrower, Dig, and Fire Blast. Aria is level 49 and knows Disable, Double Slap, Body Slam, and Ice Beam.

“Thank you again Indigo,” Orange stated and looked at him.

“Whatever,” was all he said.

I'm going to miss him, she thought. He's so mysterious and... I still know nothing about him. “I guess this is good bye.”

“I guess,” Indigo said and nodded slightly.

He's so cool! She mentally squealed in her head. She held out her hand, “I mean it. Thank you for everything.”

He looked at her hand and then turned around. He put his hands in his pockets. “Bye,” was the last thing he said and left.

Orange let Vee walk next to her as they returned to Celadon City. She then bought herself a new set of clothes and some TMs. She bought Thunder, Shadow Ball, Water Pulse, Flamethrower, Blizzard, and Iron Tail. She left the mall and checked into the Pokémon Center. Ah, a bed! A hot shower! Man I love this place.

Orange took a shower and changed into her new outfit. It consisted of an orange tank top, knee length, baggy, black shorts, tennis shoes, her mini Poké Ball necklace, and a black beanie hat. She fell asleep on the soft, plush bed curled up next to all of her Pokémon. The next morning she headed East to Saffron City. The whole wall thing really made her curious. But before that it's time to use these TMs. She let out all of her Pokémon this time. She dumped out her bag because she just piled everything in them. Amity picked up that cute little stone that Orange found at Mt. Moon. Orange was too busy trying to sort through the TMs to notice.

“Here we are!” she said holding up all the TMs.

“Err..” was the only noise she could make when she saw Amity.

“Nido!” it shouted, picking up Orange. “Queen!” it finished crushing her in a death grip.

Orange managed to muffle a “wow” and a “you're crushing me” before Amity let her go.

“Nidoqueen,” it seemed to say apologetically.

“You're super strong now Amity,” Orange said and grinned. “All right! Let's teach you guys some new moves.”

Orange proceeded to teach Thunder to Amity, Shadow Ball to Vee, and Water Pulse to Aria.

“Now last but not least,” Orange said to her last Pokemon she was teaching moves to. “Cosima,” she told her Dragonair. Cosima held a special place in her heart, it was her most loyal Pokémon. Not to mention a certain Green gave it to her. Ever since that day Green was the only thing she could think about. Cosima was a beautiful Pokémon and had a different colored skin than the others. It was a beautiful purple color and its crystals were an amber color. She taught Cosima Blizzard, Flamethrower, and Iron Tail. Cosima also knows Outrage and is level 60. It was the most difficult to train but now that it is, it is extremely protective and loyal.

“Now,” Orange told her Pokemon. “How do we get in?”

“I think I can help you,” an extremely eerie voice said in her ear.

“Brown!” Orange snapped, “you need to quit doing that!”

He didn't appear to be paying attention.

“I can get you into Saffron City,” he told her.

“And how would you exactly do that?” she asked.

He pulled out a set of Team Rocket uniforms. “We dress up and just walk in.”

It's worth a try I guess. She returned her Pokémon to their Poké Balls and changed into the uniform. I feel so wrong wearing this.

Brown and Orange snuck into Saffron City without a hitch. He lead her to the tallest building in town. Silph Co. Headquarters.

“Here we are,” Brown said holding open the door for her. “Team Rocket's HQ.” The two entered.

“Brown there you are,” a slightly familiar voice said behind them.

The two turned around.

“Violet!” Orange exclaimed in a hushed whisper. “What are you doing here?”

“I have my own reasons,” she states.

Aloof as always, Orange thought.

“Did you ever find your missing Pokémon?”

“That's why I'm here,” Orange hissed slightly. I'm going to get you back no matter what Liora.

“When in doubt check the basement,” Brown stated, a little too cheerfully.

“Good idea,” Orange agreed. The trio headed towards their target room.

Thump. Orange was flung into a dark room.

“Stay here,” Violet snapped. “There are people heading this way.”

The ten-year-old stood up and brushed herself off. I might as well explore while I'm in here. She felt her way around the, oddly enough, completely empty room. The only thing she manages to find is a door on the opposite side that she entered from. Clunk. She opened the door.

The new room was a laboratory. Complete with test tubes, beakers, oddly glowing tanks, and... Pokémon! Caged Pokémon!

“How cruel can these people be?” she whispered to herself.

“Hahahaha!” she heard laughter echoing off of the walls. “How cruel can we be?”

Somehow I think I just sent somebody into a laughing fit.

“Your naivety is rich,” he laughed and came into her view.

“And just who are you to judge?” she asked the man. The different colored glows bounced off of his pure white lab coat. She noticed his chestnut eyes and dark brown, almost buzzed cut hair.

“Me? My dear lady, I am Jasper,” he stated, “and I am going to show you just how stupid you are for coming here.”