Chapter 1

He held me down with his rough hands on my hips. Moving me to his steady pace. He let out a low grunt of satisfaction. Number 52. Its almost time. I smiled down at him. He has no clue who I am. All the dates we've been on. Traveling from Paris to America every other week handling business with his company and me by his side.

He thinks he can trust me trust me with all his valuable information. His secrets. And trust me, they all have secrets. Oh...number 52. I laugh internally. He is clueless of knowing my true image. He thinks he just might be in love with me. I could never love him. Impossible!

"Your just another number on my list."  Shaking my head with amusement. Another job... Well done might I add. I have no emotions, no true emotions. That's who I am. Its part of my job. An actress for your entertainment. But overall, I'm a stone cold hearted bitch!

"Uhhh, you were great!" He moaned with his eyes shut closed. I lift up from straddling his waist.

"Babe go jump in the shower and I'll be there in 5." I smiled at him before i left the bedroom. I gathered the few things that I had after getting dressed. Staring back at my reflection in the mirror of the hallway. My dark brown eyes and short dark hair. My olive skin. The curves of my body and back to my dark eyes. My dark soul. Still till this day I stare at myself before I move on. Time to move on. Away from the pathetic love he claims to have.

I set the timer on my set schedule. Two minutes till showtime. Chop, chop Taylor!  Lets get er done. Just finish it!!! Complete the assignmnent at hand. Yep...

This is who I am. A punctual kinda gal.

Forty five seconds to go. I bolt to the door with my bag. No belongings left behind? Check! I nod to myself. No existence of Taylor Mitchell.

Thirty seconds! I slammed the door shut to my 2012 jeep wrangler and threw my bag in the back seat. Started the engine and stomped on the gas leaving a dust storm  behind. Man! I love this car. I have many others I can chose from for my job but this one is my fave.

Yes! I love this part of my job!  The adrenaline rush with my heartbeat escalating to the max. They never know who I really am. Knowing their secerts. Stealing their information. Taking it. Keeping it for me and my work.  I look back in the rearview mirror once more at 52's house. 3,2,1...

The reflection of the house exploding in my car mirror. A smirk creeps on my face. The reaper strikes again! Mental note...52 job complete. Smoke and flames roar in the scene behind me.

I laugh,"Oh Sam, I told you I make you explode even when Im away."

This is who I am. The reaper of men. The lust queen of mysteries. The assassin for central X-out. Bitch, you go it! I turn my stereo full blast while singing along to Going Under by Evanescence.

I say it again! My name is Taylor Mitchell. My time is rare and never fully finished. My appointment with 53 is coming very soon. My time is on the bosses clock. To kill right on the dot. She says jump, I say how high. I have no life but a life of a killer. I kill men and sometimes  women, for their info and collect  it for the boss lady. That's what it consist of. A ghost to the natural world, but a Goddess to my industry. We are above and beyond the government and the president. We run the bitches!

Time is my job, my work, my life! Until death does us part. If I ever fail...Wait a minute, Ha! Whatever, that will never happen. I snicker to myself. I am the shit! Im the queen b and number 1 in my bosses book. I am what I am. And speaking of boss lady. I got to see her in a hour. I got time to stop for a quick drink.