Chapter 3

Hey Fans! This story is just getting started and hope the last couple chapters yall have been enjoying. Its definitely some work and takes some creative mind thinking, but that is what I do. Plz! Leave any comments and ideas of what yall think so far and plz vote and spread the word to read my book and thanks again. And since this is new to me. Can yall tell me how to send emails to all my fans who read this story. Not really sure how to do that. lol. Well here chp. 3 so enjoy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number 53. Alana West: age 24, 5'7 ,weight 135, blond hair, blue eyes; likes to shopping, working out, and quite a drinker. Her husband, Kevin West, never home to spend a lot of time with her. She loves the attention from her friends and lovers. Her husband never gives her what she wants emotionally but financially she is well in the money. Ha. If my husband had tons of cash, I be well in too with no prob!

I sat a couple miles from the West house in my Mustang. Watching Alan with one of my toys. A type of binoculars in a pair of sunglasses is a pretty cool tool to have on the job. I can see up 7.5 miles away from my where my targets stand! Its to keep a low profile while needing to scope them out. It makes them look like their standing only few feet away. And on top of that these glasses have a sound chip in them. I can hear conversations as well, its like standing right next to them.

"No! I don't like that place. I'm tired of men strip clubs, Jen. Lets do the opposite. I want to see women for once," Alana paced back and forth in her front yard talking on her phone. "Jen, I know you don't like girls but you don't have to be lesbo to like girls dancing in the nude! "

"You cant be serious! I do everything for you girl and you cant go out with me to see girls shaking their ass....What... no. NO, NO, YOU, missy are going cause if you don't I'm telling everybody about your drunk masquerade in the nude at Palm Beach last summer!" Alana hands went in the air with exasperation.

I laughed at loud. This girl is to funny. Listening to her conversation with her friend on the phone is a dead give away and a little to easy on my next move. She wants to see a girl shaking her ass. Then shes gonna get the entertainment of the night!

----------------------

I could hear the music and loud laughter and screaming from the crowd in the strip club.I strolled in half an hour before my target arrived. Guys were smoking their cigars and cigarettes while drinking beer and shot specials. Strippers dancing at tables and on the stages for tips. Waitresses were running around like a bunch of chickens with their heads cut off. It was chaotic in the joint. Alana West liked to be in the hot spot in town. Kittie Katz Room was the hot spot of all the strip clubs. The best customer service that money could buy. And Alana was looking to have some fun.

"Where's the manager?" I asked one of the waitresses. She pointed to a big fat guy over by the bar. I nodded my head in appreciation and walked over to the guy.

"Hi! Im here to dance." I said with a cheery voice. "My name is Lily but people call me LeLe."

The big guy looked me up and down and smiled. " Hi, Sweetheart. I like the name LeLe. We don't have a LeLe. Is this your first time?"

I giggled like a shy girl." Yeah, Ive always wanted to try. I love to dance in front of my mirror naked. You think I could try it out, I mean.... to see if I like it in front of others." I looked up at him through my eye lashes.

"Sure thing sugar britches. Follow this guy back there to meet the house mom and she can hook you up back there with a outfit" He grabbed me around my waist and pulled me up to his large belly. "And if you need anything, I mean anything..... you just ask for Big Joe. Ill take good care of you." He purred before slobbering a kiss on my hand.

Gag me! I grit my teeth and slid my hand out from his grasp." Thanks Ill keep that in mind."

I followed the guy that Big Joe told me to follow. He lead me to a old lady who smoked way to many cigarettes," Hi sweetie, whats your name?" She said with a moist cough.

'LeLe. I go by LeLe."

"Ok. Well I have everything you need here to get ready and clothes and shoes...Awhk Ehk hawhhh... are over there!" The old lady strained to tell me where everything was. I swear if she hawked a cough on me. She'll be a target on my list!

I tried on few different outfits but none of them were appealing on me. I found one two piece pink with white lacy lingerie.The top was push up bra. It made my breast look twice their size. The bottoms had long pieces of white lace dangling all around it. The material was velcro to the pink bottoms. Probably to pull off little at a time to tease the audience. I found some cute white pumps to go with the outfit. I left my hair in its short ,sexy wavy- style. My hair is always the same style and easy to manage. I added some pink eye shadow, mascara, and pink lip gloss.

"Le,Le. Your on stage in 5 minutes." The old lady said to me. I glance in the mirror one more time. Yep. I'm one sexy bitch!

"Main stage is right through there. One song each stage. When the song is over, go to your left off main and then to the next stage, then the next. Good luck Hun." The old lady smiled.

Madonna's Beautiful Stranger started playing. I walked on the stage with a model like strut and giddy look on my face. My act was to seem shy and good girl that everyone wants to be the one to break in but behind close doors I open up. I swung my hips and twirled around the pole on the main stage. Guys were shouting and whistling. I flirted with my eyes and smile with a few guys. I spotted Alana West with 5 other girls at her table. She caught eye contact with me. I smiled my sexy smile at her and flirted with her while on stage. I stripped each white lace one by one off my panties. I slipped my bra off exposing my breast. Our eyes never leaving each other. Our gaze intense. The song finished and I finished my stage rotation. I went to the bar and waited for her to approach me.

"Hi." Alana whispered in my ear on my right side. I turned and smiled at her. I had to admit this girl was a looker. Absolutly beautiful.

"Hi." I returned.

"I couldn't help but notice your show up there. You looked good up there."

"Thanks. I'm Lily, but people call me LeLe."

"Im Alana. Look, me and my girls are over there. I would love your company and buy you a drink. Get to know you a little. And maybe more..." She purred suggestively.

"How bout a lap dance?" I raised a eyebrow with a smirk on my face.

She blushed," Err. sure."

I took her to the back of the club where private dances were given. She sat down in a booth and I closed the curtain to the room. The room was dim and had red light tint to it. The music was sexy and slow. I started moving my hips to the music. Taking a few of the lacy materials off that were dangling on my bottoms. I traced her arms with the material. Teasing her body with the touch of it. I straddled her lap and then took my bra off throwing on the floor. I started grinding my hips on her lap. Her breath caught in her throat. Her eyes traveled down my body to my motion on her. I grabbed her hands and placed them on my thighs. I grinded harder. Her heart beat and breathing picked up. She started moving her hips with mine. She leaned forward and started kissing and nibbling on my neck. I slid down her her lap onto the floor. I spread her legs apart. I start to massage with my hands up her inner thighs near her core. Teasing her to want more. Using my sex appeal to lure her in her own trap.

She yanked me from the floor with a since of urgency. "How much for the night?" She gasped for breathe.

"Nothing if you buy me breakfast." I said while planting kisses behind her ear.

"I'll make you breakfast, lunch, and dinner if you keep this up." She said with a husky voice.

"Oh I think I can keep you up."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phew! Ok getting a little hot up in there lol. Taylor aka Lele has some game. She suduced her target. Will she get what she needs from her? We will see. And yes I will put X rated parts for the perves lol. They will be seperated cause this for PG-13ers. Chapter 4 will start off censored but 18 and up can catch the sex scene in my X rated files. Next chapter will be in the next few days. So plz stay tuned and vote and comment.

lov Dachee84