chapter 2

I walked into the empty bar with only few people in it. Its morning time! There should only be few people, right. I giggle to the bartender," some party in here...double patron please."

The bartender nodded and slides the shot glass to me. I grabbed it and slammed the shot down my throat. I love the burn sensation it leaves.

"Ehhh! Another and a bud chaser." He gives me what I order and I down the double and sip on my beer. I check my watch for the time. Its a quarter till 11am. I had about 15 more minutes until I had to leave the bar to meet the boss lady.

I laugh to myself. Boss lady? I called her that since first time I met her. She made me who I am today. Offered me a change in my life. A change in who I was.

(flashback 6 years ago)

"Get your fucking ass up!" He yelled at me while pulling me up by my ponytail. "Stop the crying you whore. You wanted to join.So man up...Or whore up I should say!" He sneered in my face. I sniffled and stood up pushing him into the wall. I glared at him. Wiping the harsh tears away from my smudgy face.

"Fuck you... And shut it! I know what this in-tells!" I screamed at one of the gang leaders.

I hated myself for doing these things. Joining gang at the age of 15. I felt so dirty but this is all I have! My family is dead to me. This is my family now.

I screwed 15 veteran gang members. This is what girls had to do to join a gang. To have sex with as many members of loyalty as of your age. Each one slammed me around like a sex puppet. Like a piece of shit! This is who I am. A freaking slut to feel safe and apart of something again but yet...

I felt nothing after this.

"Ha! I always get the slops. And congrats Taylor. Your now a member. We got your back as long as you follow orders!" Sliver the head gang leader said to me. And with that I was. They tell me to fetch, I did. They tell me to sale drugs, I did. They said it, I did it. No questions asked. When my dad killed my mother and then killed himself. I went numb.

Now ... you could stab me and I wouldnt flinch.Like a robot...

(4 month pass)

While standing in the middle of blood and gun fire. I was fighting and killing any person in my way. I shot and slashed my way through the crowd of violence.

"Hey bitch!" A scream from behind me catching my attention. I whip my head around in that direction. The guy threw a punch in my stomach. I recover quick and kick him in his groin. He falls to his knees holding his crotch. I side kick his head.

"Who's the bitch now, bitch?" He fell over with blood spewing out of his mouth. Before he could respond I shot him in his face.

I ran from the scene and carried on with the gang war. Suddenly sirens went off around the building. "Shit! Cops... I hate fucking cops!"

"Taylor!" Sliver yelled across the warehouse, " lets split, its the Po-po's."

No shit sherlock! I sprinted in his direction. Before I reached him everything went black. I knocked out cold. I woke in a dark room the size of walk in closet. My head was throbbing.

"Fucking dirty cops! They never play fair." I hissed with pain.

"Oh that's not a nice thing to say about the law?" A woman's voice from behind me caught me off guard. I jumped up in attack stance.

" Whoa, there little missy. Not trying to attack you. Just trying to help you."She said.

"Ha... Ha. Trying to help me by knocking me out cold and hold me against my will in a small room. With no window to see anything might I add!" The room echoed with my sarcasm.

She smiled at me with a look of knowing. "Yes a chance to change."

I caught her eyes with mine. We stared at each other which felt like ages but was probably only few minutes. She continued, "I offer a chance of a new beginning. the opposite of your games you children play. A chance to become the good guy you could say."

'"What... community service in juvenile hall and possible probation while in foster care. No thanks lady. I don't need your help. I already have people I can rely on let alone myself." I looked away from her hard gaze.

"Oh...Yes. The gang that gang banged you and you call the same ones your family?" The bitch sneered at me with her coolness. I snapped my head up to speak but was interrupted by her.

"Yes...The deals you do. You follow their orders to the T. That I admire. The loyalty...but what I'm offering you is to follow orders for me. The best of everything for the right side. A team on top. We run everything. And on top of it, the police wouldn't bother you. They kinda work for you." She smiled with proud confidence in her tone.

"How would the cops work for me? Ha Ha, I find this a little amusing." I lied but still curious of her offer.

"That will come soon enough to know. I will teach everything you need to know, but its your choice to decide. You want my offer of a change. Or a life contained behind bars?" She said emotionally.

I look at this woman. I looked at this woman of opportunity. Was this a dream? Was I already dead? This was something weird for dam sure! But I looked at this...as a change.

"Yes.Er...uh..You never did tell me your name?" I looked at her with slight confusion.

"You can call me Wanda." She smirked.

"Uh, k. I'll just call you boss lady for now. You can call me Taylor."

"I know." She said with that same cocky expression she had on her face since the beginning.

(flash forward ch. 2 continued)

Hey guys. I'm working on the continued part of chapter 2. But I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. thx for reading and I will keep yall posted. :)