Chapter 8

Hey fans and fansets! Sorry for late update. But hey another chapter is up... So enjoy! Lol. But if you want more sooner you have to vote or comment plz oh plz! I need your input on what it needs for some spice! But this is just the start... It will get better. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

My phone rang next to my bed side waking me up. It was a unknown number. Who could be calling me at the crack of dawn? No one has this number except... Me?

"Hello?" I answered sleepily.

"Yes is this the famous T.Welsh?"

A man voice answered.

I sprung up in my bed knowing it was him. "Well depends if this the same ... Man. From last night?"

He laughed a sexy laugh through the phone."I hope I didn't call you to early? I couldn't sleep. You left me so quick with your back is all I got along with your business card."

He sounded so sweet and sincere, but guys are hardly that quick to be so sincere. "So you didn't like my back side?" I said to throw him off a little bit.

"Well, when I study things. I like to study from all angles."

I could hear the smile on his face while speaking to me.

Oh he is good with the lines! But I'm far from an amateur of women. I am a player myself, so to speak.

"So what do I owe to the pleasure of you calling, Mr. Lockhart?"

"I was wondering if you would like to join me for breakfast downtown, say about 9." he asked.

I smirked while looking out of the condo window."I would love to. "

"Great. Meet me at Lucy's Cafe"

"Okay. See you there." I end the call with James. For some reason my stomach felt a little uneasy. Huh.... Maybe it was them cookies I ate before bed. I hardly eat chocolate before bed.

I place the phone on the night stand and grab my bathrobe. I walk in the bathroom and turn on the shower. I took a quick shower since I didn't do my morning run and training routine. I walk to my closet to pick out something simple. Black shorts with a white wife beater. I put them on with my black ankle boots with a slight heel. I towel dry my hair knowing it would do its own kinky thing. I did light make up. I glimpse over myself in the mirror knowing I already look good but double checked. I Grab my bag and a light cardigan in case I got cold.

I drove my jeep and arrived at Lucy's Cafe at 8:50 am. First date, can't be late. I park my jeep and get out looking for the target. I spot him right away. He looks amazing!

He is wearing light blue jeans with a white short sleeve polo shirt. Something so comfortable and simple-looking made my heart pick up its pace. He leans up against the bar flirting with girl at the counter. This doesn't faze me at all.

He looks so sexy leaning up against that bar. I wish I was that bar.

He stood up straight when he noticed me. He smiles a sweet smile."Well hello. You look beautiful. Shall we?"

He gestures to a booth by a window.

I smile and nod my head."thank you."

I felt his eyes on my backside. I think I'll tease him.

I took off my cardigan while arching my back. I slowly let the little sweater slide down my arms. I smile facing the wall knowingly.

"I guess you do study from different angles?" I look over my shoulder at him.