Chapter 2 continued

hey readers! Hope you are enjoying the story. Plz comment and vote if you like it so far. Thanks again. And plz let your friends and other readers to check it out. ;)

Chapter 2 continued

Yep. The boss lady....made me from so weak Taylor into bright and new shiny Taylor! I laugh out loud from my thoughts. The people in the bar look at me like I was crazy.

"Another double and I'm out." I said to the bartender. He looked at me shaking his head in disbelief. I had about 6 doubles and 2 beers. What?! I might be a girl but I can hold my liquor.

He passed me my double.

"Cheers to you sick fucks!" I held my shot to the sky and before I could drink it. Someone grabbed my hand to a holt.

"Now was that a offer for doing the nasty?" A drunk and ugly guy sneering at me while leaning on my back.

I smiled at him from the corner of my eye while putting the shot glass down on the bar. I turned on the bar stool with the drunk guy leaning back giving me enough room to change my position.

"No. But it's a offer for you to back the fuck off before I get nasty." I said slyly.

He leaned on body once again.

"Like this?" he breathed his rum breath in my face. Oh. My. God. This guy is tripping.

I head budded the motherfucker. He stumbled backwards with a look of confusion. His eyes grew wide with shock and switched to mad fury.

"You little bitch. Your gonna pay for that!"

He came running over to me. I did a high kick into his head and spun around with a back kick in his stomach. He hunched over holding his stomach in pain. Then I grabbed his head by his hair and smashed his head into my knee.

He fell hard back into some bar tables.

I shook my hands off and turned towards the bar.

Drank my shot and slammed a hundred dollar bill on the bar.

"Keep the change my dear." I said with a smile and walked out of the bar with a cocky twitch.

"The idiots I deal with. I can't ever get a freaking break from the morons." Shaking my head dramatically. I glanced at my watch on my wrist.

"Time, time, time. Never any time to chill. Stupid drunk! Almost made me late."

I turned on my heels to my vehicle. I jumped in and drove off towards the agency. Two minutes to spare before I had to be in the boss's office. Oh yeah!

I rock this job.

I strolled down the hallway of the agency and knocked on the boss lady's door.

"Enter" she called from the other side of the door.

"Hey boss lady just checking in." I popped my head into her office.

She motioned me to come in. I closed the door and sat on the couch in front of her desk.

"I assume you finished assignment 52 as usual?" she asked.

"Yes mam. And I got the target's info as usual too." I said cockily handing her the disc.

Her face was neutral. It was always neutral.

"Excellent. Now your next assignment. 53... Is a female. Her husband is a drug lord. We believe he is connected to the drug transport from Columbia. She is your key for the info. She is known to be a swinger. So she should be easy for you to handle. Her husband has been missing for a week. We need you to get close to her to find him. Then we should be able to send CIA in to handle the rest," She handed me a folder.

"her profile is in there. Along with her husbands. You have 2 weeks to find out where he is through her. You have until tonight to get what you need for your trip. 2 weeks Ms. Taylor... 2 weeks start 7 am tomorrow. Your

time is effect of... Now. " She starts my timer on her wall.

All the agents have their own timer on her wall. There is a total of 25 agents for her agency. 25 clocks total.

I nod at her in confirmation.

I left her office having only 1 hour and 45 minutes to pack and suite up.

I haven't had a girl target in while.

This could get hot. I swing both ways myself... When it's necessary to.

I packed a couple bags of things I needed. Clothes, weapons, etc.

I went to the parking garage and chose a mustang ford to drive to the mission.

I drove off with 30 minutes to spare.

I popped the the disc in the computer to check 53's file.

I arrived at my location on time. A house couple miles away from my targets place.

I went inside to change clothes and set up my equipment for tomorrow morning. My mission starts 7 am. with number 53.

Another target on my list. Piece of cake.