Chapter 7

Ok guys. Sorry it took do long! I've been busy with work and little play time. But here is another chapter and I promise it will get better as it goes. This chapter opens a new direction. And it will only get more and more hot and leaving you in amazement! That is my goal! Thx again.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

He caught my eyes with his. He smiled at me with sexy grin. I returned the smile with the fire in my eyes. I know I got him now. I stood still looking him over, head to toe. With his hazel eyes, black curly hair, tall, broad shoulders, and carmel skin. Nice view I must say.

He dropped his conversation with the group he was with and walked towards me. Our eyes stayed locked as his steps came nearer. A shy smile crept up on my face when he stood in front of me. His vibes bounced off of me like the speed of light. Making goose bumps emerge on my skin. I brushed my arms with my hands because of the effect.

"Hi, I don't believe we have met? My name is James Lockhart. And you are..." He held onto my hand while still shaking it.

Hello!Earth to Taylor. He asked you a question. A very simple question and you are holding his hand still. Looking like a complete idiot might we add! I'm pretty sure he is thinking that. Oh your a "special"case, ok I can work with that. Say something dumb ass! This is not part of prodigal.

His smile grew wider. I shook my head out of my idiotic daze,"Oh yes, sorry, your eyes are memorizing. My name is T. Welsh."

"Nice to meet you, T? Is that short for something or is that your name Ms. Welsh." He arched his eye brow asking curiously.

I looked down at my feet and brought my eyes back to his.

"T is short for Taylor." What! The! Hell! Am I thinking. Taylor...

Nice, real nice and smooth. Why don't you give him your social security number while your at it. It was suppose to be T for Tia but no... You had to give your real name.

Breath just breath and you'll be fine.

"So...T. What is your profession?"

James asked.

To have sex with you, use you, and then kill you. "A photographer. I do star and sky photography for Galaxy magazine. It's a little magazine in Texas. Nothing to big but it works. And you?"

James nodded his head." I am a tech engineer. I work with computers that help run the satellites in space. Sometimes NASA technology. Therefore why I am here. And I understand you do photography but what does it have to with these walls of this convention?"

Oh he is a curious and smart one is he? Hmmm.

I think I like this smart side. I gave him a cocky smile.

"I came for a job opportunity. Another magazine liked my work and asked me to come out to work for them for little while."

We walked to the bar while talking.

"You want something to drink, Ms. Welsh?"

I nodded my head yes. I want to drink you. Pour me a glass of tall, dark and dam fine!

"Let me guess? Cherry vodka sour?" he asked.

I stared at him for a moment with a blank expression. That is one of my top 5 drinks I order on a daily basis. When it's not my regular shot phase.

"Yes. Good guess, James. You seem like you know people. Tell me, you think you know me?" I asked jokingly.

"Yes I do. But I liked to get to know more of you." He said suggestively.

A warm tint of red creeped on my face from his comment.

I rolled my eyes."Well aren't we the flirt of the man whore society?"

I slapped my hand over my mouth in shock. What is wrong with you?! You have gone mental, Taylor. Get your act together before you lose this game.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what I was thinking. I'm not usually so... out of context." I studied his expression. His expression looked almost like he was in...pain?

He composed his expression.

"That's too bad. I liked the out of context. Not many women know how to be free. Most of them are always so fake. So your telling me your fake?" He cocked his head to the side.

Something isn't right. He is too... too

Wow. He is different. Throwing me for a loop. Maybe the boss lady knew this was my biggest project that I would need 6 months to work on this target. This James Lockhart. This sexy beast!

Ok two can play at this game.

"Tell me...Are you? I know who I am but do you know who you are?"

His smile faded. "I do know who I am. I am a man interested in a woman who is beautiful, smart, and spunky."

I smirked at his comment. "And do you think this... man . Knows what he wants?" I arched my eyebrow.

His eyes trapped me for a moment. A moment that seemed like a century long. A century of fire gaze.

"He wants her." he said huskily.

I placed my hands on his chest and leaned into his neck to whisper in his ear. "And she wants him."

I turned on my heals leaving him with my card in his coat pocket to contact me, T. Welsh. I glanced over my shoulder at James Lockhart.

He stood still like a statue. Like a spell was cast on him. My charm.

I kept walking with a sexy strut knowing he would call. He will not resist my charm. Even his charm can't out do mine.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phew! Go Taylor! Man, she got her game back on. We will see how she does at her job with guy.

Thx for reading and plz comment and vote! And I don't know if y'all get my emails with these chapters... But let me know if y'all do. Not sure if my fans get my message board info :)