Chapter 10

Hey guys!!! So so sorry for just now posting chapter 10 cause my phone got stolen... So I haven't been able to write for few weeks now..... But I'm back. So I hope u are still with me.... So enjoy!

------------------------------------------

Chapter 10

I flew past cars on the highway trying to keep up with him. He is freaking speed demon! I like it!

I smile to myself,"if you keep this up

Mr.James, we might have wrestle."

I said suggestively to myself as if he could hear me. Im such a pervert at times.

I followed his car for about 35 minutes about a mile back. Thanks to my fancy binoculars of course. I wasn't sure where he was headed but I tapped into one of his calls last night. He had a conversation with a fellow employee discussing matters of the company. About transferring files to a private location of satellites. Nerds much?

James turned into dirt road few miles out of the state highway. The place looked like a secluded old ranch with about 10 houses spread out in the middle of no where. I parked far enough where he or anyone else couldn't see me.

He walked out 15 minutes later and drove off. I waited till he was gone and drove into the ranch area. I slowed the car down checking out the scenery. I sensed no movement in this place it seemed completely dead. Like a ghost town.

"What are you hiding in here?"

I jumped out of the car and did full 360s scanning the area before entering the house. I slowly walked in the place and then suddenly everything went black.

------------------------------

Oh my god... My head is pounding. It was obvious that someone hit me in the back of the head and knocked me out cold. Well, they don't know who they are messing with! Damn....

The room started to spin and it was definitely hard to stay focus.

"Who are you?! And what the fuck do you want?!" A man yelled.

I couldn't move. The mother heffer had my hands tided behind my back.

"you don't have to yell! Geez." I said with a pounding headache.

My eyes started to come into focus.

The man was tall and rugged looking.

His clothes looked like dirty rags like he matched the dump.

"I'll say it again...who are you? And what do you want?" he sneered at me through his yellow teeth.

I looked him with disgust. "One, you need to go to the dentist and shower your stinky ass. Two, you have 5 seconds to untie me and ask me no more questions before I'm done counting." I said with knowing in my tone.

He just stood there gawking at me like I was an idiot. Oh your the idiot sir. You have know freaking idea who you are messing with!

"Last time skank... Who are ..."

I cut him off by ramming him into the wall. I was quick within that 5 seconds cutting the rope around my hands and strangling him with it.

"I'm the reaper. And you are my bitch for the next," I looked at my watch.

"20 minutes."

I threw him on the floor knowing he was near to being unconscious. I found extra rope laying near by. Man, its my lucky day cause there was a lot of it.

"Awh, you didn't have to, I love it!"

I said sarcastically about the rope.

I tied it around his neck and feet. I tossed the extension of the rope over a board that crossed ceiling of the house. And took the rest and tided it outside to my jeep.

I walked back inside. "Now buddy o' pal, what was James Lockhart doing here? And if you don't answer my question... You'll wish you did by the time I'm done with you." I dusted my hands on my pants looking at the guy expectingly.

"He came to drop off ...off a package. He didn't say what.... it was but... It's.... It's" the grungy man started crying like big baby.

I couldn't help the smile on my face.

"It's what?"

"Please, just let me go. I'm sorry, sorry... You don't understand I can't." He whined. Man is this guy for real.

I slapped the guy across the head.

"Come on,man. Be a....MAN! Geez.

Its where?" I asked the titty baby.

He whimpered like a little girl.

Dear lord help this man grow some balls. I shook my head at him. "don't worry I'll find it."

I walked out of the living room into bedroom. Stepping on a lose floor board, I bent down lifting it up and reached for the package. This really is too easy. I opened the package...

"son of a bitch" I mouthed to myself. I dropped the package and sprinted out of the house.

"Where are you going?!"the raggy man cried out to me as I ran like the speed of light to my jeep.

I jumped in and rammed my foot on the gas peddle leaving a dust storm behind me.

A big explosion went off within seconds behind me. I glanced back noticing the rope was still attached and on fire. I stopped the car and stomped on it putting the flames out. I cut the rope off and got back in my jeep driving like mad man away from the scene.

"I can't believe he tried to blow me up!" I yelled out.

"Thats okay, I got something for you, target 53.... I got you!"

-------------------------------

Tah duh!!! Lol. Plz comment and vote.... It's gonna get better I promise. And I might go back and rewrite some chapters. My first book guys so don't hate me ;) lol. Thx