Chapter 6

Hey guys! Got another chapter in. Things are coming together slowly but surely. Thx and plz vote and comment on what u think. And there might be some typos but I am editting later through the book. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6

I already met up with the boss lady for my next assignment. Target 54.

James Lockhart... He is a engineer for a multimillionaire. The multimillionaire is Hal Jackson. He owns many computer and satellite tech companies. Some of those companies have a lot to do with NASA. James is Hal's main engineer that deals with the technology.

There has been a lot of difficulties and people disappearances who work with the Jackson Inc. So my target, James Lockhart, might have information I need or any secret my boss needs to know.

I was only a hour away from my destination in New Mexico City. I decided to drive my jeep to enjoy the weather and landscape. This is my first time in this state and i must say, it is amazing view.

The drive was peaceful and usually is always peaceful. I use my drive time to think of what strategy to use on my targets. Which character to portray for them to feel like they are falling for me. Luckily I know plenty about computers and satellites. I do use them myself on day to day basis. If I didn't, what kind of assassin would I be without using them little bit! Shaking my head to my own amusing thoughts. I decide to go with "stars in the sky" approach. Knowing the science of the galaxy. Space nerd! Yep, that's the one for this mission. Surprisingly most guys dig a female with a passion and knowledge for something along with good looks.

If guys knew the real me. They would run a mile away. Or two.

I rented a condo online that is fully furnished and is ready for the next 6 months to be lived in. This is longest assignment I've ever had. I knew this was big! I'll get plenty of play time and this is almost like a mini vacation. The boss lady said after this project I can take few weeks off. I was shocked when she told me that. I asked her if she was okay or if I did something out of order. She said no and that I'm her best agent. That I deserved a little time off and she usually doesn't favor her agents.

I registered at the front desk of the condos and got my key. I hailed for a bell hop to help with my bags. There was no way I was carrying 3 king size bags by myself. I'm a agent not She-woman! I carried my briefcase and small equipment bag that needed to be handle with care.

We arrived to my condo. Condo 82. I tipped the bell hop 20 dollars. I closed and locked the door behind me. The place was huge and nice. Two bedroom with connected bathroom, living room, kitchen, and a balcony to die for. The view was gorgeous.

I studied the place high and low. I rigged the place with hidden security cameras and weapons in various of places. This is part of my set up before seeking out the mission. Always be prepared for the unsuspected cause you never know when someone my turn and strike.

After everything was set up and organized I checked my laptop to look over James Lockhart file. He is supposed to appear at the NASA convention at 7p.m. tonight. I checked my phone for the time and there was couple hours to get ready for tonight. I decided to keep my outfit simple but yet sexy. It was almost like being myself... with a different name. My name this time is T. Welsh from Texas.

I chose a pair of black skinny jeans with a laced green blouse, black boots with a small heel, and a dark green silk jacket. I went with wearing my fake reading glasses. My hair was my normal style, short and edgy. I wore hardly any make up but lip gloss and mascara. Now it was time to work it.

I left the condo in enough time to make it to the convention. I pulled in and parked the jeep. I strolled up to the entrance where two guards were protecting it.

"Pass please." One of the guards said to me.

I handed a copy of my pass of T. Welsh information. They opened the doors for me. I smiled sweetly and walked in.

I scanned the place immediately looking for my target. I glanced at each individual in the crowd. My heart stopped in my chest. Then my heart rate started picking up it's pace. I saw my target. He was gorgeous and and ....

Wait a minute. What's wrong with me.? Get yourself together, Taylor!

This is not going to happen. This is just a little attraction, that's all. Everything will follow on schedule... On time. My time it set. My time will be just fine even if he is fine. Oh God.