Chapter 9

Hey guys here is chapter 9. And chapter will be coming sooner then usual... So be ready for the good stuff is coming!!! Wink wink lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 9

He held her down with all his weight on her throat. His grip around her neck got tighter and tighter. She struggled for air and tried to fight back but she was too weak.

I banged and kicked the against this...wall. This see-thru wall. Damn the freaking wall! Why can't I get break this glass.

He wouldn't let go. He wouldn't let go!

He lifted her off the ground choking her in mid air. Her body was nearly lifeless in his grasp. Her life dangling in that bastards hands!

"Stop it! Let her go you son of a bitch! Let her go!" I screamed to the top of my lungs.

But I knew he couldn't hear me. I dropped to my knees crying hysterically while watching this monster kill her.

He dropped her lifeless body hitting the floor with a heavy thud.

All I could hear now was my heart beat.

Thump-thump. Thump-thump. Thump-thump.

I looked up at him. His eyes turned pitch black. A devious grin on his face.

He reached behind him and pulled out a pistol while looking at me. He placed the gun on his temple. Looking at me as if I was his reflection.

And then I saw my reflection...

I pulled the trigger....

"Ahhhhh!" I screamed.

I bolted up in my bed from my sleep. Cold sweat dripping from my face and body. My heart rate was racing like crazy. I took slow and deep breaths to calm myself down.

I brought my knees to my chest hugging my legs and baring my face in my arms.

I haven't had a good nights rest since that night. I wake up almost every night like this. Waking up to nightmares and cold sweat on my body. Seeing the same thing repetitively in my dreams.

"Son of bitch." I whispered to myself.

He killed her. He murdered my mother. The stupid fuck killed her.

My father....

----------

I took a long run and a hot shower to calm my nerves. You'd think I would be use to my nightmares by now. But I'm not...

I push everything away and put them far back in my mind. Even I can't bring my guard down later in the day of work. I've trained myself to be like that since...that happened.

But now it's time to head out and focus on the target.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phew!!! I was gonna connect chapter 9 and 10 together but decided to make it two seperate chapters. Hope you liked... Plz vote and comment... And plz MSG me any thoughts or email me.

Candace@nazzdack.com

Xoxo