Chapter 4

Hey guys here is chapter 4. I have the xxx rated chapters up so for the adult perves, enjoy. Plz vote and comment. Thx to my fans so far for being my fans! So enjoy. :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I fell beside her grabbing some of the covers wrapping it around my body. "You Miss Lele. Are the best pu**y I have ever had! You really know how to work it and not even have the tool of a man. Hats off to you." Alana praised me for my performance.

"It should be panties off to me, but wait.... you weren't wearing any." She laughed at my comment.

"Yes indeed. You want a drink? And hang out before we pass out." Alana asked.

"A drink sounds good for a breather. And maybe not so much on the pass out." I waggled my eyebrows suggestively.

We sat on the sofa in the living room drinking a couple of martinis. In her drug lord/ missing husband's house. I looked around the place while drinking my very dry martini. The place was properly secure with cameras everywhere and security guards both outside and indoors. I'm impressed! But still not enough to keep me from mission to find her husband.

"So tell me a little bout yourself." Alana said before taking a sip from her glass.

"Oh...just a small town gal in Oklahoma. My family lives there but I had to get away. There just wasn't enough there for me. I like to be... free." My character LeLe carried on,"So what about you? How did you get a place like this?"

She smiled with gleam in her eye." It's my husband's. What's his is mine but what's mine is mine."

"And what do you mean... what's mine is mine?" I asked innocently.

"Well like...you. For example. I wouldn't share you with him. I'm a hoarder," She laughs. " I can pretty much do what I want cause he's never around." She rolls her eyes with irritation.

I smiled at her," Oh, so I'm yours. Just like that. You think you can have me whenever you please without my say so. What if it's the other way around. I own you?" I said cockily.

"Ha, ha. That's cute. You're cute and sexy. And I love your...innocence. I used to be like you. I used to strip before I met my husband. I think that's what caught my attention with you dancing tonight. I can say dido for my husband." She inquired.

I wonder how open she'll be towards me. Cause I like this girl already. She seems oddly comfortable with me as if we've been friends for years. I assumed right about this target 53. She is very easy. She seems like the wild child from her profile and so much more. I know I'll have her wrapped around my pinky in no time. She'll tell me where her husband is by slipping up or her husband slipping up for her. One way or the other. I'll have my way. I always do.

"So you used to dance? For how long?" I asked her.

"I danced for about 2 years before HE came and swept me right up off my feet." She said sarcastically.

I laughed."So what does your husband do, look like, do you see him often?"

"He's in sales and trading business. As you see he is very successful. There's a picture on the wall behind you. He is a looker, but he isn't home often. But daddy lets me out to play when I want to. I am a daddy's girl." She laughed out loud.

I laughed with her too. This girl is a freak and funny. Too bad I'm on the job, literally. I shake my head to myself. Sometimes I say the funniest shit in my head but cant necessarily say things like that out loud. Crazy.

"What is?" Alana asked me looking amused. Oh crap! Did I say that out loud?

"Crazy? Oh...ha. Just couldn't imagine you the daddy's girl type. You seem like a well rounded kinda girl. Not needing anything especially to ask for daddy's help." I arched my eyebrow in question.

She cocked her head to the side and studied me with her eyes as her prize of the night. She smirked for a few seconds,"Well, I do as he says. And I get what I need with no problem. So yeah I'm a good girl in that aspect. But anyways... How long have you been here in California? Are you a permanent dancer? What are you about?" She changed the topic . I could tell I needed to give her a few more days of fun and getting to know the LeLe from Oklahoma.

We continued to talk about my character self and her self as well. I didn't want to come off too strong with questions of her husband. She says she likes to play the field and win at whatever she does. Well she met her match. Alana West will cave into her new lesbian lover. All my targets fall for my charm. They always fall into my traps and never see me coming. She will never see Taylor Mitchell coming.

"I think it's time to test round 2." She said suggestively.

"Game on, girlie. I always have the upper hand." I said cockily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thx again guys plz. Plz comment and vote. And spread the word. I give y'all a cookie. Lol. A imaginary cookie. Lol.