Hufflepuffs at Ilvermorny

Think all Hufflepuffs are Pukwudgies? Think again!

40.1% of Hufflepuffs are Thunderbirds... Including me!

Thunderpuffs are the friend who has wild ideas. A Thunderpuff might suggest going zip-lining, or even skydiving. Thunderpuffs have very random ideas... maybe they'll suggest rollerblading down the hallways or hosting your own Olympics.

38.8% of Hufflepuffs are Pukwudgies

Pukpuffs (or Hufflewudgies) are that friend who is just genuinely nice. If you need someone to talk to, a Pukpuff is there. They find it easier than most people to put others first.

12.4% of Hufflpuffs are Horned Serpents

Serpuffs (Horned puffs, Hufferpents, etc) are the smart friend who is happy to help you with your homework. They're generally patient, as they are willing to invest time to help others. They love to learn and to share their knowledge.

8.7% of Hufflepuffs are Wampuses

Wampuffs are the friend who will always fight for you. They're kind to others until another person is rude to their loved ones. Then they attack. Wampuffs tend to prefer confrontation with their enemies. They don't usually gossip and spread rumors behind their enemy's backs- instead they go up to the person and tell them what they think. Wampuffs are blunt, but not rude.