Hufflepuff in Spring

1.) Winter's over! Wait, false alarm, it's snowing.

2.) Waiting for the daffodils to sprout. I look for them every day!

3.) Hufflepuffs give up on school by March

4.) Cool wizard flowers that sing or tell prophesies. Can you imagine singing tulips?

5.) Less cookies, more lemon bars and strawberry tarts

6.) Finally wearing shorts and sunglasses. (Hufflepuffs feel very, very cool wearing sunglasses)

7.) Imagine a Hufflepuff in a convertible, laughing and gaping in awe like a total dork

8.) Smoothies! Fruit! 

9.) Putting effort into your outfits. (During Spring, I low-key dress like the Duchess of Cambridge. You should see my 2 ridiculous hats!)

10.) The joy of wearing flip-flops. Your toes can breathe!

11.) Slowly venturing out of your warm cave of darkness to go outside

12.) Easter egg hunt at Hogwarts! With enchanted eggs! Some of the eggs run away from you. Some turn invisible. Others have a locking spell on them.

13.) Purebloods do not understand the concept of an Easter bunny. Seeing a picture of a person in a bunny suit terrifies them. 

14.) Non-religious wizards do not understand the concept of Easter. "He rose from the dead? Is that... dark magic!!???"

"No, of course not!"

"Necromancy!!??"

15.) Whoever the great Hogwarts prankster is at the time (James and Sirius, Fred and George), April fools day is their favorite day of the year!

16.) During the Hogwarts easter egg hunt, Hufflepuff eggs are easy to find because they hide the eggs super easy. They are also the first to find their eggs.

Gryffindor eggs are perched on top of towers, in the branches of the whomping willow, or on the Quidditch hoops.

Some Slytherins just throw their eggs into the lake or out a window while others take hours to find the perfect spot, so Slytherin eggs are either very easy or very hard to find.

No one ever finds Ravenclaw eggs.

17.) Hufflepuffs painting eggs in the common room. Flowers are a common theme.

18.) It's warm, so the fireplace is never lit. It's a very strange sight since the fire is almost always lit!

19.) All of the dormitory windows are open!