House Differences #1

Look at the awesome pic above! I love it so much and it makes so much sense! ^^^^^

Scenario: A girl in your class who you barely know has cheated on a test. She has a low grade and needs to pass the test or she will fail. Your teacher thinks she cheated, but asks you because she trusts you will tell the truth. What do you do?

Gryffindor: Most Gryffindors will feel bad, but will turn the person in. They have a strong sense of justice and want to do what's fair and right. They don't want to lose the teacher's trust.

Ravenclaw: Most Ravenclaws will also turn the person in. They know that the teacher suspects. Lying would be a dumb thing to do and would only result in the teacher's distrust.

Slytherin: Slytherins can go both ways. They may choose to turn the person in so they don't get any blame. But if a Slytherin decides to keep it a secret (out of kindness, or they might make some kind of deal) then they are cool and collected when telling the teacher that they didn't think the person cheated. They don't have a huge gain either way, so they don't care that much.

Hufflepuff: Hufflepuffs will feel deeply conflicted. They don't know how this failed class might affect this girl, and they don't want anything bad to happen if they could have changed it. However, they would also feel bad about lying to someone who trusts them. Like Slytherin, it's hard to predict which way a Hufflepuff would go. (Personally, I don't think that I would turn the person in.)