Lost? Not exactly/Writemas

I don't exactly understand what happened but I was back into the modern bed I was laying in before. Except this time it was different. I rolled over to face someone I imagined was Cass.

I screamed and rolled off the bed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed.

He started to chuckle and pulled me up onto my feet, into a kiss.

Let me say that I hadn't ever been kissed before but it sure felt like I had. He was amazing and I knew it was wrong but I just couldn't help myself.

He pulled away and picked me up, forcing my legs to wrap around his waist.

"Put me down! I never want to be anywhere near you!" I yelled.

He face shifted into a smile and he sat me down.

"Don't worry Lyric. You'll get used to me. Give it time." He sat me down on the bed and walked over to the door of our bedroom.

"And until you beg for me, you will stay in this room." He said jingling the keys then walking out. His footsteps were followed by the sound of the door locking.

"No! Please! Don't leave me in here! Please.." I whispered running to slam myself into the door.

The door unlocked and I back away from the door. Cass and the man came through the door, yelling at him, waving around a belt.

"Son! You must teach her! Hit this girl!" The man screamed. He was waving the belt towards me now. I closed my eyes too afraid of what Cass might do.

"Jesus dad! I'll raise her how I want to! Do what you want to your girl! She's mine and I'll teach her myself!" Cass yelled back attempting to push his dad out the door.

"You're an IDIOT!" the man screamed and walked out the door slamming it and locking it back into place.

I uncovered my face, tears stinging my eyes, and to my surprise Cass was crawling towards me.

"Stay away!" I cried, tears wetting my already damp hands.

"Shh.." he comforted pulling me into his lap. "I don't want my brothers to know about you."

"What brothers? There's more of you?!" I whispered/screamed.

"I'll protect you. They won't."

"You just want me for any other reason every guy does. You don't really love me. I'm only 13. I wouldn't know anything about any of that stuff."

"You're 13?" He said pulling me closer to his chest.

"Yea." I said pushing away.

"No." He said wrapping his arms around my chest, leaving me unable to crawl away.

"You have to learn to want me. I don't care how uncomfortable you get. You must learn."

"Get away from me. I'm only 13." I said gritting my teeth through every word.

"Age does not mean anything to me." He said pulling me closer to him once again.

"So you're saying that if I was 7 you would still make me 'want you'?" I said doing air quotation marks around the last part.

"No. It just means that I must learn the tricks to every age group..." He said grinning, turning me to face him.

"Your age group happens to say that tickling you, comforting as much as possible, and relaxing next to you will make you want me."

"What makes you think that 'tickling' me is going to make me want you. Im not even ticklish. At the most it will make me hate you. And I hate being comforted, also when I'm trying to relax I like to be left alone. Thanks though." I said pulling out of his grasp. He grabbed my feet and pulled me towards him.

"Then I guess we will have to find out. I think I have an idea.." He said putting a hand on each of my thighs.

"What do you mean idea?" I said in fear.

"No never mind. It's a stupid idea. I could never." He said pulling his hands slowly away.

I reached out and grabbed them,"Are you doing reverse psychology on me?"

"What? Of course not. Unless you want me to.." he said his fingers going zigzag up my thigh again.

I grabbed his hands and put them under my butt.

" I don't want you to do anything but get away from me."

"We'll see about that." He said squeezing my butt.

"Yea. And making me uncomfortable is helping either.."

Cass then got up and walked to the bathroom, locking the door. I didn't understand what was going on so I just laid on the floor and hoped for the best..

Cass got out of the shower and walked over to me holding a piece of glass.

"Tell me you love me!" He said shaking the glass in front of my face.

"I don't even know you! I could never decide!"

"Then let me decide for you." He said sitting down next to me laying the shard of glass between us.

"You either tell me you love me and mean it or I'll stab you in the thigh and throw you out to my brothers." He said looking at the glass. He reached out and caressed the side of my cheek with his rough hands. Labor? Maybe he works alot?

"And you are a very pretty 13 year old. They could easily eat you up. They all can't help themself. They would be all over you.." he whispered into my ear, smiling widely.

"I lov.. i.. lo.. I can't. I just can't." I whispered.

"Wrong choice Lyric. Wrong FREAKING CHOICE!" he screamed and pulled out a whistle from his shirt. It was on a chain that also had a key. He blew the whistle and ran to the door.

"How many?" He yelled through the door.

"1..3...6..9.. all 9 are here Cass." A guy said through the door.

"How long do we have?" Cass said.

"About an hour and a half. Dad just left." The guy said.

"Get us out of here. She's yours until dad gets back." Cass said.

"No! Cass! Please!" I screamed.

" I love you.." I whispered, running over to him, wrapping myself around his body.

He squeezed me against him and kiss me deeply. "I love you too Lyric. But it's too late." He walked over to the piece of glass and walked back to me.

"I'm so sorry baby." He stabbed me in the thigh and left a mark half way through. It was bleeding badly and I screamed, falling to the carpet, staining it red.