Outside My House..

I marched down the hallway and found the little girl again.

"Are you aloud to take me outside?" I quickly said to her, pulling on her arm.

"Yea. Let me just tell daddy." She said pulling the key out of her dress.

"Daddy!! I'm taking.. what's your name again?" She whispers.

"Lyric." I said giggling.

"Lyric outside to see Raven!" She yelled.

"Okay babygirl! Just be back by sunset!" He yelled back.

"Ok!" She responded.
She pulled on my arm and tugged me towards the door. She unlocked it with her hello kitty key and then shut the door as we started off towards the fence.
--
"Natalie!! Where are we going!?" I yelled as I tumbled on a stump.

"Here.." she exclaimed, shutting her eyes as she sat down.

We were at the edge of a river. Rocks and leaves were scattered across the ground, the sound of running water filling in for the natural quietness in a forest.

"This is beautiful.." I said, joining Natalie and sitting down.

I laid back and took in the fresh scent of nature. Watching the clouds above I wondered why I was so stressed all the time. Maybe I was meant to be here...

I sat back up again and watched as the little girl began fiddling with a piece of paper inside her jacket pocket.

"Here!" She exclaimed. "I have a suprise for you! Now close your eyes!" She said keeping her items hidden from my view.

I closed my eyes and began to think about how crazy my chance was to end up here when I heard the girl speak up once again.

"Open your hand and hold them out." She said. I did as she said and opened my hand to feel a light weight.

"Open!" She said.

I opened my eyes to a letter and a bracelet. I sat the letter beside of me and observed the bracelet. It was made of rubber bands and the beads spelled out my name, followed by a dice. I gave her a questioning look and she began to smile.

"That's a dice. It's represents you Lyric. You are full of surprises, just like the dice is."

I leaned over and gave her a hug, speechless if you must know.

Next I pulled out the letter and began to read it. It sounded like a poem. It said,

Maybe my heart is falling apart,
Or maybe it's my brain saying it's a start.
Ever since I met you, I've had a reason to get out of bed,
But lately it's seemed that you want me out of your life, and head.
I'll make one more attempt, to show you I love you,
But if you don't buy it, I'll have to say goodbye to you.
Lyric you're my everything, my world, my future wife,
But if we can't agree on this, then there's no reason to continue on with life.

Oh my god..