What Lies Below/WriteMas

"What do you want?" I said. I hate being in this stupid house.

"You. You're all that I could ever ask for Lyric.." he smirked and just stared at me.

...
*A picture of Daniel is above*
...

"I'm 14.. you're like 7."

"14." He said. He growled and started to walk towards me.

"You are one beautiful girl.. Did you know that?" He said.

"Stay away from me! Cass!!" I yelled. He put his hand over my hand and pulled me towards him.

"I wouldn't suggest yelling for your lover boy or it'll be the end of him.. Now. Where were we?" He said. He leaned in and smashed his lips against mine. I pushed him away but he was much stronger than me.

"You're not going anywhere." He pulled me into a hug and rested his head on my shoulder.

"CASS!" I screamed. I didn't care about anything right now. I just wanted to be away from Daniel.

Once again, he covered my mouth with his hand and whispered into my ear. "I could stab you right now. Right here, right now. Do you want that?? Huh Lyric?" He said. He pulled up his shirt a little to reveal the folded knife held by the elastic in his sweatpants.

I shook my head, letting a tear dropping onto his hand.

"Awww.. don't cry. You're to beautiful. Don't cry babe." He said wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Why can't you just leave me alone.." I whispered. He wrapped both hands around my waist and looked down at me. He was much taller than me but maybe an inch or 2 smaller than Cass.
"Why can't you trust me Lyric? You're all I've ever wanted." He said. He lifted my chin and smiled. God his eyes.. and his arms around me. I feel like I could stand here for hours. Wait. Am I falling for Daniel? I mean he is my age..
-----------
Authors note;
As funny as it is, I think I'm falling for him myself! Dang, his eyes for real though.. Anyways. What do you think? Is Daniel what he says he is?? 😘