Friends At A Distance/Writemas

**Lyric POV
Since Cass was getting into the shower I got out from the bed and walked to his dresser. I stripped down to my bra and underwear looking through his clothes trying to find a long shirt.

It took a couple of minutes for me to find something, but about 10 minutes later I found a mid thigh shirt of his.

It was black with blue lettering that said, someday. I started to pull the shirt over my head when I realized that I was putting my head into the arm pocket. I couldn't see anything and I could only feel the breeze from the AC blow over my bare skin.

I attempted to fix the shirt but it wouldn't budge. Great.. now I'm naked in the middle of Cass's room..

**Cass POV
I got done with my shower and opened the door silently, that way incase lyric was sleeping I wouldn't wake her. I can't wait to see her beautiful face.

I walked out the door to see Lyric standing in the middle of the room, tangled up in one of my shirts. How did she get lost in a shirt? Beats me.

I put my towel and dirty clothes on the floor beside our bed, walking over to her. I snaked my arms around her waist and felt her whole body tense up. She stopped moving and stood still.

"Hey beautiful.. miss me?" I said kissing her ribs.

"No. Get away from me." She said walking towards the door.

"Where are you going?" I said watching her walk closer towards the door.

"Far away from y-" she ran into the door, falling to the ground. She started to cry. I ran over to her and picked her up bride style, still remaining with the shirt and her tangled.

I held her close to me, trying to comfort her. I rocked her back and forth, sitting on the carpet.

"How are you feeling?" I asked. I was really concerned about her.

"Other than the fact the I'm not really dressed, fine." She said.

"Yea.. you should probably get changed.." I said, chuckling.

"Nah. I could sit here forever. The sound of your heartbeat is revealing. You are one strange person.." she said cuddling up to me.

**
A knock on the door woke us up. Cass's dad walked in through the door after unlocking it.

"Cass get out here. It's been like 3 days since she's been here. Show the girl around, would ya?" He said slamming the door after him.

She stood up, then trying to cover her body.

"What are you doing?" I said laughing.

She ran behind something and tucked herself into a ball.

"It's not like I haven't seen you before." I chuckled, walking around to see her curl into a ball. "Come on. You need to get dressed."

I reached my hand out for her and fixed the shirt for her, pulling it down. I walked over to my dresser pulling out a smaller shirt of mine and some basketball shorts.

"Here." I said throwing them to her. She caught them and walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind her.

*** Lyrics POV
"Here." Cass said throwing me some clothes. I got a better grip of them and ran to the bathroom, making sure to lock the door.

"Come out to me when you're done." He said pounding on the door.

"Okay!" I yelled back. I quickly got dressed then looked in the mirror. I sighed then unlocking the door and walking out. His bedroom door was open so I threw my clothes on the floor next to the bed and walked out, hoping he would be waiting for me.

But he wasn't. And to my suprise, there standing in the hallway was Daniel.
------
A/N

I hope you're liking my chapters! I'm always accepting requests!
Thanks guys!

-Kyla😘