Good Guy Or Bad?/WriteMas

I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to cry even more. Maybe Daniel really does love me. Maybe I love him back. Who knows.

"You're so beautiful... Why don't we go eat? By the way. You can't mention to Cass that we talked. Okay?" He said pushing me away from him.

"Okay. I'll walk ahead of you." I said. He shook his head and stood there while I walked into the kitchen.

I seen Cass cleaning some dishes so I went and sat down at their table. "Cass is this mine?" I said. There was a plate of waffles with syrup all over it.

"Yes baby." He said continuing to his chore.

"Don't call me baby Cass. You know I don't want to be here. Why make it worse."

He slammed the dishes down. And started to yell.

"QUIT PRETENDING LIKE YOU DON'T BELONG LYRIC! YOU'RE MY GIRL AND YOU WILL BE FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!" He screamed, his face turning a bright red.

"I'm going outside." I said standing up from the table.

"You'll need to take one of my brothers.." he warned. "Which one do you want out there?"

"Daniel.. I want Daniel to come with me." I said looking at him.

Cass gave me a blank stare for a moment then cupped his mouth and yelled.

"Daniel Hugh! Get down here! Now!"

Daniel walked in from the hallway him and I were in previously.

"She wants you to take her outside. Go." Cass said. "Use your key."

Daniel grabbed my upper arm and drug me outside. "Come on. Let's go see haven!" I didn't ask questions. I just followed daniel as he pulled at my shirt. "Daniel slow down! I'm gonna fall! And my shirt keeps going down!" I yelled.

Daniel stopped and turned to face me. "I don't mind." He said smirking at me.

"But I do! Let me go!" I said. He pulled my shirt down even farther, not revealing anything, but just uncomfortably low.

"You're going to have to start obeying me. If I said run, you better run. If I don't wanna stop, I'm not going to stop. You here me?" He said coming closer to me.

"Never mind Daniel. This was a bad idea. I just wanna go inside." I said. He walked even closer to me, basically on top of me. He let go of my shirt, so when i went to turn and run, he caught me once again by my shirt.

"What works on you? Huh? Why don't you listen to me, but you listen to Cass? Tell me Lyric!" He screamed. He wrapped his arm around my waist, his cold hands against my bare skin.

"I don't know!" I yelled back. "It's not like I want to listen to him!"

"We're leaving. This time I'm holding you. Do you want on my back or bride style?" He said, keeping his grip tight on my sides.

"Neither. I don't want to be by you anymore." I said trying to back away.

"You don't have a choice anymore Lyric. I'm holding you whether you like it or not." He picked me up bride style, keeping his hands on the inside of my shirt. He was going up and down my jelly rolls trying to make me comfortable. I couldn't help but laugh because honestly, who tickles someone's jelly rolls?

I smiled at him but he continued to give me glares.

Authors Note:
Oh my goodness. This kid though. Sometimes it's so hard to tell who is the bad guy in these situations😉