Talking Alongside Giggling

I looked up at Daniel who was full of frustration and hate towards me considering the fact that I don't obey him. There's no way i'm going back to Cass. He stabbed me in the thigh for gods sake! Does anyone realize that?

I looked up at him and started to fake laugh.

"What?" 

"Oh.. nothing.." I said laughing even more. 

"What!?" he yelled, now stopped in the middle of his path.

"It's just that.." I started to laugh even more. "It's just that I don't understand why someone would give a child the middle name Hugh.." I laughed even more now convincing him it was funny. 

"Quit laughing!" he yelled. "It's not funny!" 

"Yes it is!" I laughed. He threw me on the ground and started to tug at my hair. He pinned me down with his weight and put my 2 arms into his hand. "You have huge hands." I said giggling.

"You have such a hot laugh.." he said pulling my shirt up to my bra line.

"What are you doing?" I said hoping he would get bored of me and just take me back to Cass. As much as I should hate him, I wouldn't mind being his forever. But Daniel.. I can't decide anymore.. who should I choose??

He didn't answer me and just started to touch my ribs. He did it in such a soft way that I flenched badly. His cold fingers going across each of my ribs wasn't helping the fact that I was literally unable to move.

"Quit that!" I said trying to squirm away.

"I'm not doing anything." He said grinning at me.

"Smile." He said.

"No? Quit touching me! Stop that!" I yelled but he only continued even more.

"You are just the cutest little girl.. aren't you? And you're 13 right?" He asked.

"No, I'm um... 15. 1 year under Cass." I said trying everything I could to stop him from tickling me.

"Don't lie Lyric. You're 13, aren't you? Any 13 year old girl would lie to an older boy to make him stay away. Lying just makes me want to tickle you more.." he said zoning off.

"Little girls like you are so controllable and really easy to predict. So tell me again Lyric. You're 13, right?"

"If I tell you.... Can you stop tickling my sides?!" I yelled almost in tears because I was laughing so hard.

"Sure." He said laughing then shaking his head. "You never learn do you?" He said laughing even more. He shifted his body and faced my feet.

"Don't you dare." I said pulling my shirt down as much as I could.

He reached his hands down and pulled off one sock.

"I swear I won't talk to you ever again. Do. Not. Do. What. I. Think. You're. Doing." I said gritting my teeth.

"Sock number 2.." he said taunting me.

"Daniel!" I said whining. I started to move around and tried to make him get off me.

"Here I go!" He said leaning down towards my feet again.

I started to whimper and screamed as loud as I could. He put his hands on my feet and basically held them. "Your feet are getting cold, maybe if I just warm them up..." he said rubbing my feet.

"Stop! Stop! Don't do it! Daniel please!" I said now crying. God why does everyone have to tickle me?!

I reached my hands up and tickled his sides hoping he would be ticklish like Cass was. He let go of my feet and leaned back laying on my entire body. Pinning me down, he pulled my shirt up as far as it would go and put his cold hands on my sides.

I flenched again and started to squirm even more. "Please. Don't tickle me.." I said, putting my hands in front of my sides.

"I won't if you tell me the truth. How old are you?"

"15!" I said closing my eyes. I can't let him know my age...

He started to tickle my sides and asked me again, "how old are you!"

"13! I'm 13! Just please don't tell anyone!" I yelled now crying because I knew I was defeated.

He tickled me even more, and eventually found his way up to my armpits. I screamed and kicked as much as I could but between his weight and his bony butt, it was useless.

"I'm not lying! I swear!" I screamed. I reached up to tickle him but it was nearly impossible since he was so tall. He grabbed both of my hands and sat up, looking at my bare stomach and black bra.

"You have such a beautiful body! Why didn't you tell me?" He said smirking.

"Please don't. Please. Whatever you are thinking about doing don't. I'll never talk to you. Ever." I shut my eyes and started to silently cry. As much as I truly didn't want him to, he gently started to touch my stomach, starting from the very edge of my underwear line.

He had both of my hands in one of his and was using his free hand to touch my stomach.

"You know, for a 14 year old you are pretty smart about how to make a younger girl uncomfortable." I said. I closed my eyes as I felt his finger go from my underwear line up to my belly button.

"Runs through the family. You should ask Cass about making a younger girl comfortable, he's real good at that one." He said smirking at me. He bent his head down and blew cold air over my stomach. It made my whole body tense and made me go really still. He did the same thing again to my ribs and then started to chuckle.

"You know. My dad taught me how to do that. He said, 'if you blow on a section of the girls body and then tickle her, she'll fall for you in a heartbeat because she'll do whatever it takes to make you stop tickling her.' I think I'm going to try it on you..." he said smirking ear to ear. "Of course, the girl has to be REALLY ticklish, otherwise it doesn't work.. Cass knows how to do it... he probably will if you let him." He said. "Aren't you ticklish Lyric? Like REALLY ticklish?" He said, now rubbing his soft fingers over my ribs.

"No." I said trying my hardest to stay still as he tickled me even more.

"I think you're lying... so if you aren't ticklish, I don't think you would mind if I snaked my finger up a little more. You know, to your armpit or whatever." His cold fingers made a zigzag as they moved from my belly button to my armpit.

He started to tickle me and started to chuckled because I was moving a little.

"What's wrong baby? Ticklish? Cause I could have sworn just a second ago you said you weren't ticklish? So does that mean if I tickle your ribs you will..." he tickled my ribs and I started to giggle.

I even started to squirm. Why did this tickle so much? Can't people just literally keep their hands off me?!

I started to cry and shut my eyes. "I think we should get going though. Cass will be worried." He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist. He put one hand over my hands, holding them down, and the other he snaked up my shirt and was messing with my bra strap pulling it down.

I shut my eyes and started to cry. I can't wait to see Cass.

**

We finally got back to the house after Daniel had opened the door to the electric fence with his key. He had put me down before we walked in and poked at my side making me flench.

He laughed and did it again. I flenched once more and put my arms in front of my ribs.

"Relax Lyric. No biggy?" He opened the door and stood holding it for me as I walked in.

"Cass!"

**I apoligize for the little that happened in this chapter but all the stuff they talked about during this chapter plays an important part in the next😉

-Ky💖