Getting the tickets

The next morning I woke up and called Mark. It was currently 9 in the morning and he would probably be editing or some shit.

M:Hello.

C:We are going to PAX and I'm buying the tickets and shit now. I'm buying Jacks aswell and sending them to him.

M:Fine.

C:K love you bye bye bro bro.

M:Bye.

C:FUCK YOU!!! YOU DIDNT SAY I LOVE YOU TOO!!!

M:Fine fine. Love u too.

I got off my phone and bought tickets for PAX. I was offered a spot on a panel with Mark and Jack. I may as well take the spot.

I also got us a hotel room. And bought all of our tickets and emailed jack his tickets. I hope he gets them. I then go to a Halloween store and look for a mask. I find one that looks like the one from the new purge movie. I smiled widely. I bought it and went home. I had to sing a song for today's video. I decided to use face cam. I was gonna wear the mask so no one can see my face.

I decided I'll vlog every once in a while. But only with my mask on. I smiled. I put my mask on and turned on the camera.

"HELLO MY CRAZIES!!! It's Misty here and today you see. Well me!!! Anyway I'm gonna go vlog every once in a while to switch it up a bit. Anyway as y'all know today y'all get a song. I'm gonna sing more like free style a song for the so gone challenge. I call it 2am thoughts. Here we go!"

I laughed and then stared to sing. I had my eyes closed. The song was based off an Ex-boyfriend I had. He wasn't my SM. But this was before I knew what the strings were for. Our strings didn't connect and ye.

"That's all my nerds. OH YEAH!!! I'm going to PAX with Le Markiplier -Points to a random spot where I edited a pic of my brother.- And le Jackaboy!!! -points to the oposite side and of a edited in pick of Jack- And I'll be wearing my mask. So look forward to that. Also I'll be meeting my other nerds there. Like Daithi De Nogla, Terrorizer, Pewdiepie, and maybe even Daithi's friends. Anyway guys I'll see y'all in the next video!!!"

I edited it and uploaded. When it was uploaded I got a call on Skype from David. I answered and had face-cam on.

D-CHLOE YE ARE GOING TO PAX!!!

C-Yes my Irish pal. Your bud Evan pulled Mr into it. And he wanted to meet me. But I have my fabo mask to conceal my piercings!

D-Can I at least see your face. I mean we been friends for years.

C-FINE!!! Give me a moment.

I turned my chair around and undid my mask. I was bored today before the vid so I put on makeup for fun. So I turned and all he saw was my face with my contacts in.

(Her makeup.

D-JESUE  CHLOE IS DAT YOUR REAL FACE!!!

D-JESUE CHLOE IS DAT YOUR REAL FACE!!!

I laughed at David. And shook my head.

C-No idiot it's make-up.

I smiled at David. We talk for a while more. Then he had to create a video with Jack as they were playing a 2 person game and it was like there Irish bonding time.

I then logged off my computer and started packing my clothes and Marks clothes cause he was to fucking lazy to. I got chica into our car and drove her to a our moms house. And she is gonna watch chica for me and Mark. This is a new thing for chica to stay with mom for more than a few hours without me or Mark. Cause he would always girl PAX and I'd stay and be with chica.