Partners in crime

Today I was bored and Skype Felix, Jack, and David. Eventually they all answered.

Felix-F
Jack-J
David-D
Chloe-C

C-Hey guys I got an idea. Can you all come over.

J-Chloe that means we all fly to America.

C-No it doesn't. Jack David I live like five hours away from you. Felix I live in Manchester. So in the U.K. It won't take long. It would take the Irish men like a few hour flight. Also you all can stay at my crib for a few days.

F-Ok fine im in Chlo.

C-YAY!!!

D-Why did ye move to Manchester?

C-Cause why not David. It'll be fun I have a video idea and I need you guys.

C-Felix is in. Why not you guys.

J-Fine Chloe I'll be there later today and I'll stay a few days.

C-YA THANK YOU JACK!!!

J-Your welcome. Now David will you be coming over.

D-Fine. Ye win. I'll go with jack but I'm staying a few days.

C-David you should bring Tony and Joe your girlfriends can come. De you can bring the dogs aswell.

D-Ok I'll bring them.

F-Same

C-Ok cool. I'll see y'all soon.

I then ended the call and set up my drums and electric guitar. Jack and Fe will need them for my idea.

-few hours later-

I drove to the airport to pick up Felix and Martzia. When I got there they were getting there luggage. I walked over to help them. Fe turned to look at me. He smiled and hugged me. "Chloe! How's it going?" I smile.

"Good. Now where are the two puppers." I ask with a smile planted on my face. He points to Martzia who is holding there kennel. I smile and take them from her and pick up the bag I had set down. I then loaded them all into my car. We drove to my house and I helped bring there stuff to there rooms. We let the dogs out and Max and Lucy ran to me and to meet Pugga and Edgar.

The dogs got along well. I smiled at that and noticed it was time to get the Irishmen. I smiled at Felix who was on the floor playing with the dogs. "Fe I must go get the Irish potatoes. I'll be back in a bit with Jack and David with Davids dogs Tony and Joe."

"Ok Chloe. Martzia is putting our stuff away. I'll tell her you went to go get the Irish pussies."

"Ok whatever bye Felix."

"Bye!"

I exited the house and drove to the airport again. When I arrived I saw the Irish potatoes at the baggage claim. David already had Joe and Tony's kennel. I smiled and walked over to them and picked up some of there luggage.

We walked to my car and drove to my house. I showed them where there rooms are and I let tony and Joe out. They ran to the other two dogs and all started to play together. Well Edgar laid on Max's bed and watched them like the lazy dog he is. I smile and walk over to Edgar. I sat next to him and put him on my lap. He laid down. I pet his head.

"Don't wanna socialize Edgar? I know how ya feel. I'm not used to people seeing my face apart from family and maybe jack. God it scares me for people to know anything about me. I'm actually terrified." Edgar looked up at me with sad eyes. Well they looked sad. I sighed and put him down. I need to check up on my guests.