Wedding Party and Get Away From The World

It was time for us to dance. I had changed from my black dress to a long light pink skirt, a black crop top, with a jean jacket. I sighed and shook my head. It was stupid but I'll go with it.

I went to the dance floor. I had to dance with Brian at least once tonight. I promised him that. After the dance that I'll do with him I'll probably let Brendan be with his soulmate for a bit. I think after that our plans were to ditch people and fucking stuff our faces with McDonalds and eat ice cream while watching sad movies. We kinda want a get away from the world day so that's what we will do.

I walked towards Brian and smiled at him. He smiled back. I stool my hand out and he took it. I laughed at him slightly cause he is a huge goof. He rolled his eyes at me.

The song Galway Girl came on and I started to laugh at Brian. I found it funny a song for and Irish girl was playing and I was dancing with an Irishman.

We danced like middle schoolers. We swayed our hips and stayed a few good centimeters away from each other. It was a pretty good time no matter what. Brian even agreed.

After my dance with Brian I went and sat down. Brendan was talking to I think Evans sister. I smiled at him and pretty much cheered him on from the sidelines.

Soon David walked over and sat next to me. He looked at me with sad eyes.

"Didn't Ye say Ye could see who people belong wit?"

I nodded at his use of bad grammar but he wasn't wrong.

"Yea I can see. It saddens me greatly that Evan is married to Sydney. He belongs to me. Sydney is meant for Evans cousin Jin."

"She is?"

"Yea. She is. She has been making Googly eyes at him the whole wedding. Also the strings connect plus they are both a very, very, very dark shade of black."

David nodded and didn't question me. He knew better than to do so. I sighed. I shook my head and stood up. I smiled at David and patted brandan on the back.

I smiled at him and turned to leave. Before I was able to leave someone grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. That person was Evan. It took everything in me to hold back my tears.

"Not gonna say congrats to me Chloe." Evan said with a cocky grin. I shook my head and sighed.

"Ev-..."

I started but stopped when I saw Sydney glaring at me while she had her hands rapped around Jins waist and his arms holding her by her butt and very close to him. I shook my head at him.

"Evan I gotta go. I have to get back to England. I told felix I'd be home tomorrow so he could see me before he leaves for la."

Evan frowned at that but nodded.

"You live in England I thought you lived in la with your brother." He gave me a confused look. I scoffed and rolled my eyes at his idiotcity. Why did I fall so hard for this idiot.

"If you ever payed attention you would know more about me Mr.Canadian." He gave me a sad look. I gave him a sad frown. I pushed past him and tapped Brendan on the shoulder.

"I'm out. I hope you find a way back to LA or stay here with your mate." He nodded at me and smiled.
--------------------------------------
I hurried to the hotel and gathered my things. I left a good luck note on Brendan's bed. I sighed and headed out.

After a half hour cab drive I was at the airport and getting on my flight.

I decided sense I left the boys without an explanation I may as well text them one.

Hey guys. So I'm sorry I left the wedding so abruptly. I have reasons. They may not make sense right now but they will eventually. I can't stay and face Evan. The reason is that there are these invisible strings that very few people see. Well I see them. They connect people who are to be together. Like as in will live happily ever after like in fairytales. That may not mean that they are 💯👌. They will have troubles and arguments like every other couple. I went off topic. I will say wildcat has his SM. Which is short for soulmate. We also call them mates. Anyway the strings I was talking about those are what they mean. You are meant to be with them. Evan is whom I'm meant to be with. He is happy with that girl Sydney. So I'll leave them be. Anyway I'm going back home to England. So y'all can visit me if you wish. Anyway I've been rambling, and I'm sorry. But anyway I wanna say once again I'm sorry I left all of a sudden. I'll see y'all when I see you.

~Chloe Marie Finchback
AKA
Misty_Insanity

With that I turned my phone off and laid back and fell asleep.