Face reveal.

I sighed and sat upside down in a chair in the living room. Lucy and max in the kitchen eating. I close my eyes. I open them and go to my gaming room where my computer is. I pull up skype on one of the monitors. ON another I pull up azlyrics.com and look up me and Marks song.

I Skype mark and he answers.
Chloe
Mark

Hey Chloe what's up.

Nothing much. Wanna come up to my place sometime.

I was focused on my third monitor. I was pulling up recording stuff. I had my face cam on. I started recording. I started to record my face. I then looked at Mark.

I wanna do something insane.

What would that be Chloe.

Show my face to the world.

WHAT!!! You swore to never show your face. Why now do it.

I dont know Mark. But stay here I'll be back.

I ran to the wall where I had a nail in the wall to hold my mask. I put it on and walked back to the computer.

I want you to pull up the lyrics I'm sending you and we are gonna do a duet. Alright. Also record your face please.

Ok will do.

We stopped talking while we set up. Me nodded to me. I sighed and looked at my camera and started my intro.

"WHATS UP MY CRAZIES!!! MistyInsanity here. So if you don't normally watch my singing videos. You'll wanna watch this. I'm not Click bating y'all but anyway. Today I have my brother the great Markiplier." Mark waved to the camera and smiled saying hi.

"Today we are gonna sing a duet of titanium. But with a twist. And this is the click bare I brought up." I sighed and put my hands to the ties of the mask. I untied the mask and set the mask down and put my glasses on. I pushed my hair away from my face and shyly smiled to the camera.

"Here's my face. In all it's glory. Ain't that right Markimark?"

"That's right Chlo Chlo." I chuckled at Mark. We then started singing.

After the song Mark did his outtro cause I don't have one and always steal his or Jacks. Or even Felix or David.

"And well see you in the next video BUH-BYE!!!" We wave to the camera. I turned off the recording and set it up to be edited. I smiled and looked at Mark. He smiled back.

"Hey Mark ya think if I asked Ty or Ethan nicely they will edit this video. I don't really wanna see my face while editing."

"You can ask. I think Ethan is more likely to do it cause ya know he is very fond of you. And he likes you the most between me and you." I laughed at that. Ethan can see the strings and he started a bond between us. Well he created it. It's a brother sister bond. That's why he is like putty in my hands.

"Ok I'll ask Eth. I'll talk to you later. Ok Mark."

"Ok sis. Love ya."

"Love you too Mark."

We shared a smile and then we ended the call. I texted Ethan if I sent him my video would he edit it. He replied with a yea. So I sent the video to him and told him what I wanted done. I wanted all my awkward talk removed and there to be background music.

A few hours later Ethan sent me the end result and I uploaded it. I smiled. Ethan is my favorite person.