Evans wedding? Pt 1

I drove to the airport with max and Jazmin in there cages. I planed on flying to LA before the wedding cause I'd have to get Brendon ready and get his suit and I have to drop my babies off with Mark.

I pulled into the airport and did the stuff I needed and boarded the plane. I sighed and leaned back in my seat and fell asleep for the ride.
------------------------------------

I was woken up by a  flight attendant that told me we were gonna land soon. I nodded and got up and used the bathroom and then went back to my seat.

When we landed I collected my baggage and the two little puppers. I smiled at them and texted Marks to hurry his ass up so I could go to sleep.

I went to the bathrooms and changed my clothes. I was now wearing a white shirt with a tie, black skinny jeans a beanie, convers and my glasses.

I then walked out and into Marks car

I then walked out and into Marks car. Put the pups in the back and we drove off to Marks.
---------------------------
When we arrived I jumped out and took Jasmin and Max outta there cages and let them roam free. I walked into the house and was attacked by chica almost immediately. I laughed as chica kissed me all over. I pushed her off. "Chica baby wait till I at least get my stuff situated." I stood up and petted chica's head. I smiled and turned to Mark. He smiled at me. I hugged him.

"I missed ya Mark." I said with tears in my eyes. I've never been away from him for long.

"I miss you too Chloe." I sniffle and pull away I wipe my tears away and smile at Mark. I missed him so much. I took my stuff to my room and walked to the living room where Mark was.

"Mark I gotta go get Brendan so we can get his suit. The lazy bastard." I groaned as Mark laughed at me. I flipped him off and walked outta the house and to Marks car and drove to Brendan's.

When I arrived I walked into his house. His cat came up and rubbed its head against my leg. I smiled and bent down and petted her. She purred.

Then Brendan walked around the corner and scratched his head. I rolled my eyes and got up. "Get your shit we leave in an hour." I said and walked to the couch and waited for him.

-time skip-

I gave him his hour. When his time was up I went to his room grabbed his bag and pulled it the car. He rolled his eyes and followed. I put his stuff in the trunk and went to the drivers side door and got in. Brendan locked his door and ran to the car.

I started it up and drove to this fancy store where I ordered our clothes and picked them up quickly. I then drove us to Marks so I could get my stuff and say a real goodbye to him. I then loaded my stuff into the car and drove us to the airport. We went through security and shit then got on the plane.

-time skip-

The plane landed in Toronto Canada. I woke Brendan up and we exited the plane and went to our hotel. I pulled out my phones and texted my friends that I share with Evan. Well more like thy added me to a group chat and I decided to join in.

Craig-M
Brian-T
David-D
Marcel-B
Chloe-I/C
Tyler-W
Lui-L
Brock-MS

M-So who is all going to Evans wedding tomorrow and who are your dates? I'm going and I'm bringing Dawn. 

L-Same and I'm bringing Mae

W-Same I'm bringing Kelly

B-I'm bringing Simone

D-I'm bringing Berniece.

I-I'm bringing Brendon Rogers.

M-As in the Grandpa hates valentines day or grandpa hates Halloween.

I-Yea Mini.

W-Cool.

T-Yea Chloe.

C-Anyway I'll see y'all tomorrow at the ceremony. Evan was gonna make me a groomsman but I'm a lady so he talked Sidney into letting me be a bridesmaid.

M-I think we are all groomsmen.

C-Evan wanted me as his maid of honor type shit stuff but like guy version.

B-Omfg that would be hilarious.

MS-Yeah.

C-Well I'll see y'all noobz tomorrow.

Everyone-Bye

I turned my phone off and threw it on the night stand. I plopped on the bed with my eyes closed. Silent tears came from my eyes.

"Chloe it's gonna be alright. Sooner or later he will realize your his one and only." Brendon said. I nodded. I knew he was right. But I live almost all the way across the world from him. It's gonna take him years to find out. But I guess that's the Cost I must pay for love.