Calls and notes.

I was woken up by my phone going off. I rubbed my eyes. And sat up. I pick up the phone and answer the call.

Mark
Chloe

Hello?

Chloe?

Yea.

I yawned and stretched.

Who is this.

It's Mark your brother.

Oh hey Mark.

What the fuck!!!

What?

Who the fuck leaves a letter saying that they are leaving and give no explanation as to why they left! Was it me? Did you leave because of me Chloe? Do you hate me?

Make says in a sad tone and sounds like he may cry at any second.

No markimark. It was me. I left on my own terms. Good terms on that matter. I can't tell you the reason. I really wish I could. I really do. I can't be in LA. I'm not a wanted criminal there. I just can't be there. Ok I love you so much.

Chloe what the hell is going on!!!

Mark know I love you so very much. I'm doing this for our good. Ok. Love you.

Chloe what do you me-

I cut him off by ending the call. I turned my phone off and went to our room. I started to pack my clothes up into boxes. I plan on going to the house at night and getting the rest of my stuff. I plan on moving to Manchester in the UK. I went onto my computer and looked up houses in Manchester. I found a really nice house. It had 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, large kitchen and living room. It even had a pool in the back and an indoor pool as well. The basement was huge as well. I bought the house and started to buy furniture. I had lots of money to waste.

I bought a 90 inch flatscreen. 4 gaming chairs. A PS4. Lots of games. An Xbox. A new razor PC. A new desk that moves up and down. A new chair. 5 new king size beds. Dressers. Mirrors. Paint. A red Lamborghini. A white BMW convertible. A black street glider. A dark grey Harley. 3 couches. 5 chairs. A new dinning room table and chairs. A grand piano. A drum set. An electric guitar and an acoustic guitar.  A golden trumpet. And a golden saxophone. I had all that sent to my new house in Manchester.

Soon it was dark out and I got in my car and drove to Marks house. I sneaked in and went to my room. I boxed up my clothes that were left in my drawers and closet. I also packed photos. Photos of my nieces. Photos of me and Mark. Family photos. Money that I had hidden away. I then took out a piece of paper and wrote Mark another note.

Mark,

Sorry. I love you Mark. I'm in Manchester. I'm moving there. By the time you read this I'll be in my new house. Sorry I didn't tell you. I haven't told Mom or Tom yet. Please don't tell them. Mom will see my stuff missing and assume I'm here. Please cover for me till I get back. I swear you won't regret this. Please don't let me down. I'll still play with you and jack and felix. And you will see me every day. I love you. Trust me please. I love you so much. When I see you next I'll explain myself. If I even can. Ask Mom. She will tell you. Kisses. And remember you are my rock and I never stay far from home or my rock. Ok love ya markimark. I'll see you soon. Bye.

            -Chloe Marie Fischbach.

I left the note in his recording room. I knew he would find it in a few hours. I walked to the front door and locked it and exited the house then locked the deadbolt. I was lucky Mark had chica locked in his room sleeping with him. I get in my car once again and went to moms again. She was asleep in her room. I went to my room and packed up all my Mic and recording stuff. And I grabbed my mask and put it in a box. I smile and put my boxes in my car. I took a piece of paper and wrote mom a note aswell.

Mommy,

Hey Mom I'm moving to Manchester in the U.K. I'll be doing YouTube. Expect a call from Mark in the morning when he wakes up. I'm sorry if you get woken up by him. Also I'll call everyday. I love you all. Tell Tom and the girls I said I love them with all my heart and soul. Please explain the thing about me seeing things. The strings/ bonds connect soulmates. It sounds like werewolf and vampire shit. It kinda is. But you don't feel anything but an attraction to that person. And or you wanna see or hear there voice all the time. Everyday. All day. Anyway that's all. Thank you. I love you Mom.

      Love your little baby girl
             Chloe Marie Fischbach

I set the letter on the kitchen counter like I did with marks. I go out to my car and drive to the airport and buy a ticket to Manchester and go through security. It went by quickly. I had my boxes on the plane with me. And we took off to my new home.