Home

After PAX me and Mark when back home. Mark went to his room to record a video. I unpacked our things and put our dirty clothes in the wash. I went to my room and laid on my bed. I sighed.

I sat up and walked to my closet and packed a few clothes. I wanna go to moms house for a few days. I'd bring chica home first then stay at moms.

I packed my chargers and my recording equipment. And also my mic and computer. I put my luggage in my car and walked back to my room. I grabbed my saxophone. I had a trumpet, which used to be Marks, a guitar, and piano at moms place. I then put that in my car as well.

Mark was busy doing his thing so I wrote him a note.

Mark,
Hey bro bro. I know I'm not here at the moment. I can't explain anything at this time but when I can I will. I'm getting chica and dropping her off here and then I'll be gone for a few days. I'm not going to Ireland. I know you'd think that but I'm not heading there early. I know we are talking about going and all but that's not where I'm at. I'll be at moms. Our nieces will be there for the few days I'll be there. If you come by I'll see you then. But if not I'll see you when I see your bro bro. Remember I left on my own terms and my reasons. Of which I can't explain. David knows why and so does Jack. Well jack knows to an extent. I will still be in tough and I love you. So bye markimoo. I'll call you later.

      With lots of love your sister
               ~Chloe Marie Fischbach

I sighed as I set the pen down and walked to my car. I then drove to my moms.

When I got there I opened the door. I walked in and chica and Lucy knocked me down and licked me all over. I laughed and petted them. Soon Mom comes in and pulls them off me. I jump up and hug my mom. I smile widely when I pull away. I take my mask off. I was too tired to put makeup on this morning and people saw the mask and I didn't want to be bombarded with questions if I didn't wear my mask. Also I was too lazy to take the mask off when I got home. So that's why I was still wearing it.

"Mom is it cool if I stay a few days here?" I asked. MY gave me a questioning look.

"Sure honey but why do you wanna stay here. Did you and Mark get into a fight?" She asked me curiously. I shake my head.

"No. no mama. I needed to get away from LA." (Don't asks me questions about my thinking I forgot how far away they were from each other. Ok don't judge me.)

My mom nodded. I brought my stuff inside and put it in me and Marks old room. Yeah we shared a room. We were always close. Closer than normal siblings. We are best friends in a way. I know all Marks secrets. And he knows most of mine. He doesn't know about the string bond thing.

Anyway I put my stuff away and got chica into the car and drove to the house.

When we got there i opened Chicas door and she jumped out and jumped around. I chuckled at her actions. She must be exited to be home. I opened the door and let chica in. I kneeled down to chicas level. And looked at her with sad eyes.

"Hey baby. I won't be home for awhile. Be good for your daddy. He loves you. I'll be back soon hon. Ok. I love ya chica baby." I kiss her head and stand up. Chica looks at me strangly. I sigh and smile at her. I close the door behind me and drive to moms.

Once I arrive I go to my room and turn on my recording. Well my audio. After I got it all set up. I was gonna put an animation over it. An animation that I made. I started the recording.