Thinking

I sat in my bed. Just staring at nothing thinking over life. How shit it's been. And how awesome it's been. My life has brought me many great friends and people who don't like me. I got off my bed and walked to my gaming room and logged onto skype. I looked at my phone. It was currently 7:30 pm. I sighed and texted Minx and Cry
C-Chloe
Cry-Cryatotic
M-minx

C-Hey sup nerds.

M-Hey Misty.

Cry-Sup mist and minx

C-Anyway y'all wanna play some games?

Cry-Sure why not.

M-Well what do you have in mind Misty?

C-How bout prop hunt.

Cry-Sure but let's add someone else to the mix.

M-Yea. What if we add Chilled?

C-Sure.

Cry-I don't care.

C-Ok I'll start a skype call.

I turned off my phone and loaded up G-mod prop hunt map. And loaded up my skype. I made a call with Cry and minx. They answered and minx added chilled to the call.

ChilledChaos-CC
CC-What's up nerds.

C-Sup chilled. We are gonna play gmod prop hunt so load it up sir.

CC-Ok. I'm on it.

After chilled loaded up his game we started to play. Minx and me were on a team and cry and chilled on the other team. We played for a hour. We switch the teams up every once in a while. And we cracked stupid fucking jokes that would just make us shit our pants with laughter. It was great.

Soon enough though everyone had to leave. I walked upstairs and went to go get the mail. Jasmin and Max trailed. Behind me. I laughed and got the mail and walked back inside.

There were bills and the newspaper. And there was this blood red card for marks place. I assume Mark rewrote the address and sent it to me. I rolled my eyes and didn't look at who sent it and opened the envelope. It was a card.

The card was white with a wedding cake on it and there was pink and white frosting on it. And a lady and man at the top. And in fancy lettering it said 'Your invited.'

I raised my eyebrow and opened the card. In even fancier writing it said

Your invited to Evan Fong and Sydney Micheals (don't know her last name) wedding.

Date:July 4th 2017
Time:6:30 pm
Place:Metropolitan United Church
Come help them celebrate they're new life together as husband and wife.

I sat there crying. I went to my recoding studio and turned on the camera and started to sing I Hate Everything About You.

I cut the parts and played the drums and guitar for it and I edited it to look cool af. I uploaded it to my music channel. I even put Evans fucking channel link in the description.

God I'm fucking stupid. But if Evan wants me there I'll go even if it tears me from the inside out. I'll need to find a date for the stupid fucking thing.

I eventually decided to call up a friend of mine named Brandon Rogers. He was pretty cool. After a few rings he picked up.

B-What's up Chloe.

C-Nothing much Brandon.

B-Whatcha need girly?

C-Well I need help.

B-With what?

C-Um so you know the strings we see?

B-Yeah why?

C-I found who mines connects to.

B-Congrats lil lady.

C-No it's not good.

B-Why?

C-He is getting married to a girl who can see the strings and she is using him for money.

B-Who's the man?

C-Vanossgaming. Aka Evan Fong.

B-Damn she's a smart bitch. Bet that boy is loaded.

C-Brandon this isn't helping my situation.

B-I know but like he is Asian and damn. Dat boy is fine as all hell.

-Brandon I'm going to hang up on Cyou if you don't shut the fuck up.

B-Ok. Ok. I'll stop talking.

C-Good now I need help. I need you to pretend to be my boyfriend and date to his wedding.

B-Fine ya whore. I'll do it for you.

C-Brandon where are you at?

B-Disneyland. Filming Grandpa hates Disney.

C-Cool see ya soon lover boy.

B-See ya whore.

I rolled my eyes and hung up knowing I was gonna have someone to help me through shit.