Marks POV

I woke up to my alarm. I groan and turn it off. I get up and take a shower and get dressed. I stretched and went to the kitchen to make me a cup of coffee. Im a little sad that my baby sister left and won't tell me why.

I grabbed my coffee and walked to my recording room. I sipped my coffee and started up my computer. I looked at my keyboard and noticed a bit sitting on my desk. I lifted up an eyebrow. I opened it and mediately noticed it was Chloe's handwriting. She had pretty handwriting. I read the note.

Mark,

Sorry. I love you Mark. I'm in Manchester. I'm moving there. By the time you read this I'll be in my new house. Sorry I didn't tell you. I haven't told Mom or Tom yet. Please don't tell them. Mom will see my stuff missing and assume I'm here. Please cover for me till I get back. I swear you won't regret this. Please don't let me down. I'll still play with you and jack and felix. And you will see me every day. I love you. Trust me please. I love you so much. When I see you next I'll explain myself. If I even can. Ask Mom. She will tell you. Kisses. And remember you are my rock and I never stay far from home or my rock. Ok love ya markimark. I'll see you soon. Bye.

            -Chloe Marie Fischbach.

By then end of the note I was in tears. She left LA. She left Mom and me. And Tom and the girls. For some reason unknown. But she states that Mom knows. I'll call Mom in a bit. It's 5:45 in the morning. I'll call around 10 or 11.

I started up my recording with a frown and I wiped my tears away.

"Hello everybody. Markiplier here and today I'm kinda sad and don't feel like playing a game. So today we are gonna read comments." I started to read and react to comments like I do. I noticed one that caught my eye. It was from Chloe

@MistyInsanity:
@Markiplier So Mark how ya holding up with me not being home. I love ya and I'll see you soon. 😘😊😘

I smiled. At least she isn't dead. And a plus is that she is communicating like she said she would. I smiled at the tweet.

"I'm doing fine for now Chlo." I nodded to the camera. I decided to end it on that note.

"Well that's all for now. I'll see you guys in the next video. BUH-BYE!" I waved to the camera and stopped my recording. I edited it and uploaded it. I walked to the living room and sat down. Chica came and jumped on the couch and laid her head on my lap and whined. I petted her head.

"I know baby girl. I miss Chloe too. But we will figure out why she left soon. Let's call Mom and see why." I pulled my phone outta my pocket and dialed my moms number. After a few rings she picked up

Mark
Momiplier

Hello?

Hey Mom. Chloe wrote me a note saying to call you and you'd explain her situation to me and where she is.

Mark. I'm sorry but your sister is moving to Manchester. And won't be back for a while. Doesn't your friend Felix live in Britain. That should be close. Same thing with her friends in Dublin. What's there names. Jack, David, and Brian.

Ok so she is living closer to them. But why so far away from us. And outta America.

Hun she sees things. And those things are making her leave.

What are they? Is there something wrong with her mind? Does she need medical help?

No! No no! Mark she is fine. Um. How do I say this. She saw these Multi colored strings. They supposedly are connected to people. The strings represent who people belong with. Those strings can be tampered with and can be cut with a knife or scissors. But they are supposed to be strong. Most people can't see them. Like me and you. But they can also break them. They can tear there bond apart, by cheating and stuff. But they can also mend it. Well that's what she said. And I believe she found hers and he is in LA and he is dating someone else who can see them. She doesn't wanna be in America because of it.

I nod.

Why didn't she tell anyone.

I don't know Mark. It's her life and her choices. We must respect that.

Ok Mom. I'll leave her be. I love you.

Love you too hon.

Bye Mom.

Bye Mark.

I then hung up and laid on chica. People are made for others. I wonder who I'm connected to. She always smiled when me and jack were close together. He did too. Am I bonded to jack?