Electric Flame

Thank you for taking the time to read Electric Flame, which was formerly The Hybrid, and before that My Little Birdy. It truly means a lot and welcome!

This was my first book on Wattpad, originally written in 2016 and finished in 2017, but it has since been unpublished, completely edited, and republished, successfully cutting out fifteen whole chapters of useless garbage which I have no idea why I wrote in the first place. It has recently been edited a second time, fixing a ton of grammar mistakes and cringe -worthy sentences and dialogue.

The book can be separated into two parts, the first being younger to focus on relationship skills and building friendships and the second focusing on, specifically, the relationship between the main character (you) and Dick Grayson. It shouldn't be all that confusing because it'll be clearly labeled which part the chapters fall into. 

Like in any x reader... (y/n) means your name, (l/n) means last name, (e/c) means eye color, (h/c) means hair color, etc. 

I tried to limit these as much as possible, as I don't personally like them that much. I feel like they take away from the book and make it feel more childish, preventing readers from connecting with the character. But that's just me.

If you don't know what something means, feel free to comment or send me a message, but all of them are pretty straight forward.

Once again, thanks so much for choosing Electric Flame, and I hope you enjoy! If you like this one, don't hesitate to check out my other books! My writing style has definitely improved since I first wrote this, lol.

-Kait