Chapter 1- The Beginning

I hope you will enjoy the story. Please vote and comment. Thank you!! And before I forgot, the center island is Celestia and the islands around it are the Earth, Air, Fire and Water Island.
_______________________________________

Third Person's POV

          The continent that lies on the ocean of Atlantis, consisting of a large central island with four other islands; the fire island, water island, air island, and earth island; watched over by the Gods and Goddesses...
.
.
.
is Celestia.

            There is one whose name alone strikes fear into the hearts of all who live on Celestia:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Demon King, Scorpio.

                  He is the lord of the underworld, where the creatures of darkness lurk. He is dread and cruelty incarnate.

              The Demon King, Scorpio, declared war against the human world, seeking to build an utopia there for all creatures of darkness. Five mighty generals served under his command; Libra, Aquarius, Gemini, Aries, and Sagittarius. The five demon generals launched attack against the four islands. Aries to the air island; Gemini and Sagittarius to the fire island; Aquarius to the water island; Libra to the earth island.

*****
(Fire Island)

"Ohh, this is gonna be exciting. What do you think Sag?" Gemini asked his companion giving an evil grin.

"Yes very!! How about a competition, to see whose going to kill more pathetic humans." Sag answered with the same evil grin as Gemini

"If you want a competition, I'm going to give you one, but if I were you I'm going to surrender before I start crying like a baby." Gemini answered with a smug grin and a hint of evil in it.

"Ohh, let's see whose going to cry like a baby." Sagittarius said and off they go destroying and killing people everywhere.

*****
(Water Island)

"Tsk, Pathetic!" A blue haired demon general exclaimed as she look at the people everywhere.

Aquarius look at the people one last time before she turned around and said "Destroy everything within your sight. Don't let single one person alive. Show them no mercy!. His Majesty want them dead. Now go! Kill all those pathetic human being."

All the demon soldier charged and destroy or kill everyone within their sight.  Never showing any signs of mercy.

*****
(Air Island)

"This is going to be fun!!" A red haired demon general exclaimed while grinning like a psychopath.

"What should we do first?" Aries said to herself while thinking of ways how to kill or destroy everything/everyone.

She turned around and asked her demon soldiers "Do you think I should go first and destroy everything and then all of you will kill everyone or vise versa?"

All the demon soldiers gave their answers at the same time. Aries shrugged her shoulders, she turned towards the village below her and launched some fire balls to the village, destroying and killing everything or everyone.

She turned around and motioned to the demon soldiers to start attacking and killing the remaining people.

*****
(Earth Island)

"Let's just end this quickly." A flirtatious demon general exclaimed.

She turned to her demon soldiers and said "You can do anything you want here, for all I care. Just make it quick, I want to go back to his Majesty's side right away!"