Chapter 3 - The book

Here is Chapter 3, I hope you will like it!! Please don't forget to comment below and press that vote button. Thank you.
_______________________________________

Third Person's POV:

After their graduation, everyone is back to their daily routine. All of the knights were in groups, training for their upcoming attack against the demons who cause them great pain and suffering.

But one particular group were not training. In fact their trying to find a purple haired knight, suppose to be training with them.

"Have you seen her?" Taurus asked his companions with worry evident in his bright brown eyes.

His other companions shook their head no and gave a small tired sigh.

"What's with the face, you guys?" A black haired general asked them as he saw their troubled expression.

As Pisces heard his voice, her beautiful almond eyes instantly lit up and turned around to face Capricorn, along with Ophiuchus

"Well, we are trying to find Virgo. We didn't see her anywhere." Pisces answered Capricorn with a tint of pink on her cheeks.

"Well, you're her friends, What do you think Virgo do aside from training?" Ophiuchus exclaimed.

They thought hard when suddenly Leo snapped his fingers and spoke, "Guys, I think I know where Virgo is."

"Where is she?" Cancer asked as Leo turned to her and said, "Duh! What do you think she loves doing aside from training?"

"Of course! She's in the library. We all know how much she loves reading." Taurus exclaimed with a sheepish grin.

"Right! Let's go" Pisces said as the others, except for Capricorn and Ophiuchus, nodded their heads.

Before they went to the library Pisces once again turned around to face Capricorn and Ophiuchus. "Are you guys coming?" Pisces asked the two generals.

Both Capricorn and Ophiuchus shrugged their shoulders as they follow Pisces, Cancer, Taurus and Leo towards the library.

Virgo was having a peaceful time, no overprotective Taurus, no drama queen Leo, and no bubbly Cancer and Pisces. Just her and her precious books.

But some things has to come to an end but unfortunately for Virgo, it ended sooner than she thought.

All of her friends plus Capricorn and Ophiuchus bursted inside the library ruining her peaceful time.

"There she is!" Leo exclaimed to his companions while pointing at the irritated Virgo.

"No! I'm just an image in your head." Virgo sarcastically said while still looking irritated at her interrupted peaceful time.

"Really? So your not real?" Leo idiotically exclaimed which deepened Virgo's irritation and made the other knights sweat drop.

"Its called being sarcastic, you idiot!" Virgo irritatedly shouted at Leo and gave him a slap in the head.

"Ok let's just forget about that. So why are you here and not training like you always do." Taurus exclaimed looking Virgo in the eyes.

"Well, I was trying to read and have a peaceful time in here but all of you suddenly bursted in and poof its gone." Virgo said while giving some hand gestures.

"We're sorry. We're just worried about you." Cancer apologized while giving a guilty smile.

"Its okay, really! And besides you don't have to worry about me, I can handle myself." Virgo sincerely said, whom suddenly calmed down.