Chapter 21 - Face-Off

Yay! Chapter 21 is here. I hope you will like it. Be sure to comment down below and also vote for my story. Thank you!
_____________________________________________________________________________________

"So, Cap! Which way?" Virgo asked, looking at Capricorn. Virgo can see the clog turning in Capricorn's head in order to find the right way.

"I really think its left."

"Will you please shut up!" Pisces glared at Leo to shut him up. "Can't you see Cap is thinking." Pisces added, still glaring Leo.

"What if we just separate?" Taurus asked. "No, its too dangerous. We need to stick together." Virgo answered as he look at Taurus then back to Capricorn. "Yes! Virgo's right. We need to stick together now that we're in the enemies territory. And also the fact that Ophiuchus is stronger than before. We mustn't take the risk." Cancer added while looking at Taurus.

"I think Leo's right. I think its Left." Capricorn answered after a minute of thinking. "I do? I mean Of course I'm right. I'm always right!" Leo proudly stated.

"Yeah like the time when we searched for the 6 legendary weapons." Pisces sarcastically said as she remember when Leo misjudged his decision. "That was just one time." Leo quickly defended himself.

"Yeah! And also the time when we decided to become a knights." Cancer chuckle at the memory when they first became a knight. They were scolded by Headmaster Orion because of Leo. "Okay Fine! Fine! You win." Leo grumpily stated as they all chuckle.

"Hate to burst your bubble but we need to go before someone see us here." Virgo said as she motion the upcoming silhouettes. "Right! Let's go." Capricorn ordered as they turn left.

*****

"Do you think this is it?" Taurus asked as they arrived in front of a big golden door. "I hope so!" Capricorn slowly open the door and peak his head inside.

When Capricorn peaked inside, he saw no one but an empty throne. "That's weird." He mumbled quietly but the knights heard him. "Cap, what is it?" Virgo asked.

Capricorn looked at them. "No one is in here." He said as he slowly open the door widely. "Huh?"

When the door was widely open, the knights saw the empty throne which made their face contorted into confusion. "Where is Ophiuchus?" Leo asked as they walk inside the room.

When they were completely inside the room, the door suddenly closed. Making them jumped at the sudden noise. "Looking for me!" A familiar voice spoke. They turned around and saw Ophiuchus leaning casually on the wall.

*****

"Get the other weapons." Scorpio ordered as the demon generals follow his order and went to retrieve the other weapons.

"Let's go!" Scorpio said as he saw the other demons holding the weapons. When they were about to go out, the door suddenly shut close.

"Hate to disappoint you but you're not going anywhere." A female voice spoke. They turned around and saw Hydra sitting at one of the thrones in the treasure room.

"Hydra." Scorpio clenched his teeth in anger as he spoke the white haired demon's name. "Your majesty!" Hydra mocked while slightly bowing her head.

"You traitor!" Sagittarius angrily said as he pointed his finger at Hydra. Scorpio stop him before he can lounge at the female traitor.

"My,my...Control your temper Sagittarius. It might be your downfall." Hydra grin as he taunted at Sagittarius. "You B*tch!" Sagittarius furiously exclaimed.

"Sagittarius, don't let her get to you." Gemini said as he calm his friend down. "What do you want Hydra?" Aries furiously asked.

"Like I said awhile ago, you're not going anywhere so I'm here to kill you once and for all. Goodbye Your Majesty!" Hydra grin. Scorpio gasped as Hydra summon her staff and start blasting them with her magic.

They weren't able to dodge it so they were blasted away . Hydra didn't give them the time to stand up and continue blasting them with her staff.

As the smoke disappeared, Hydra saw 7 unconscious figure laying on the ground. She started cackling like a madman and walk towards the door. She summon her magic and blasted the whole room.

She didn't turn around to see what happened to people inside the room.

*****

"Ophiuchus!" Capricorn gritted his teeth as he saw Ophiuchus smiling smugly at them. "Hello Cap! How are you?" Ophiuchus smirked.

"You're asking me how am I. The nerve of you. We were Best friend. I - We - trusted you and this is how you're going to repay us. You traitor!" Capricorn snapped as he tried to refrain himself from lounging at the green eyed traitor.

Ophiuchus green eyes darkened as he bow down his head. "Yes! You were supposed to be my best friend... you were supposed to support me but you didn't. All of you think I'm not worthy enough to wield those stupid legendary weapons. And you didn't even think of how I would feel. Is that what you called a true friend?!?!" Ophiuchus snapped. You can see the hurt, hate, anger and sadness shining in his eyes. But just as fast as it appear, it was instantly gone. "But thanks to that, I already know whose true to me. I'm going to destroy you all and rule the world." Ophiuchus exclaimed as he gave an evil grin

"So that's it! You became like this because you're envy of us. Your pathetic!" Capricorn laughed without humour. "And because of that, you will not win. We will stop you Ophiuchus. Whatever happens, we will stop you." Capricorn said with a brand new hope and determination.

"Let's see about that." Ophiuchus summon his staff and got ready to blast them away.

"Guys, get ready. We will stop him if it means sacrificing our own life." Capricorn exclaimed as he unsheathed his sword and got ready. The other knights nodded their heads and also unsheathed their swords to get ready.

With a battle cry, the knights charge at Ophiuchus.

*****

A/N:

Yay! I'm done with chapter 21. I hope you liked it. And in the next chapter, Ophiuchus and the knights will battle. And what do you think will happen to our demons, comment it down below. And please don't forget to vote. Thank you!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

Arissa_chan!!