Chapter 8 - Finding the Weapons

Here's Chapter 8, I hope you will like it. Be sure to leave a comment below and don't forget to hit that vote button. Thank you!
______________________________________

Third Person's POV:

"I want you to find the 6 legendary weapons."

"WHAT?!?!" All of them gasped at the same time.

"I believed that all of you are not deaf. I don't have to repeat what I said." Headmaster Orion exclaimed irritatedly.

"Of course! but Headmaster, how can we find the weapons if you, yourself, don't even know where it is." Capricorn stated, voicing everyone's thoughts.

The rest of the knights nodded their heads to what Capricorn have told the Headmaster.

"I know all of you will find it. Just follow your instincts and you'll know where the weapons are. I believe in you." Headmaster Orion exclaimed sincerely while giving a heartwarming smile to them.

"Thank you for believing in us Headmaster but I don't think we can do it." Virgo exclaimed apologetically.

"And besides, its impossible for us to find them." Leo added.

Headmaster Orion looked at them one by one and smile, "Nothing is impossible if you believe in your selves. You can make the impossible into possible if you believe."

When they heard the Headmaster uttered those words, many kinds of emotions spark within them; determination, positive but above all theirs hope.

"We'll do it Headmaster. We're going to find the weapons and stop evil once and for all." Capricorn exclaimed, determine.

The rest of the knights nodded their head, as determine as Capricorn.

"Very well! Now pack your bags, I want you to leave as soon as possible. The earlier you search the weapons, the faster you find them and stop them from falling in the wrong hands." Headmaster exclaimed as he ushered them out.

"Let's go!" Capricorn said as the other nodded their head.

But before Ophiuchus can go out Headmaster Orion stopped him, "Ophiuchus Wait!"

"What is it, Headmaster?"

"You have to stay in here." Headmaster Orion answered as he looked at the confuse face of Ophiuchus.

"But didn't you just asked us to find the weapons?" Ophiuchus asked confusedly.

"Yes! But only the 6 of them."

"But I thought you also wanted me to find the weapons." Ophiuchus stuttered.

"I just can't tell you to go out so I decided to tell them with you. Nobody knows about this, I want you to keep it a secret. What happens here, stays here. Understood?" Headmaster Orion said.

"Understood!" Ophiuchus nodded his head.

"Good!"

"Ophiuchus, are you coming?" A voice asked.

They try to find the source of voice and saw Capricorn, the one who spoke, along with 4 out of 5 knights with bags in their hand.

"No! Where's Leo?" Ophiuchus asked as he looked around for the missing brunette.

"Still packing." Cancer answered.

After a minute or so, Leo arrived, struggling in carrying his bags.

"Leo! What the.... We are not having a vacation! Why are you bringing so many bags." Virgo irritatedly exclaimed at the brunette who looked at her like she grew two heads.

"What do you mean? You can't just travel with just that." Leo dramatically exclaimed as he pointed Virgo's bag.

Before Virgo can retort, Pisces beat her to it, "What Virgo is trying to say is that, all of those are unnecessary. We are travelling, having that many bags will only slow us down."

Leo's mouth formed into a perfect 'o'. "Okay, Fine!" Leo reluctantly agreed as he fished out a bag with his necessary stuff.

"Are you sure you're not coming?" Capricorn asked Ophiuchus for the second time and for the second time, Ophiuchus shook his head No.

"Okay, Let's go!" Capricorn exclaimed and off they go.

Ophiuchus looked at their backs and can't help feel one emotion, jealousy.

'Why them and not me?' Ophiuchus thought as he watched their silhouettes disappear.

Somewhere in Celestia, King Scorpio was also thinking to himself. 'I need a way to defeat those damn knights. I have to avoid them from finding those weapons. I need to get my hands on that weapons.'

"THAT'S IT!" Scorpio exclaimed loudly which caught the attention of Hydra.

"What is it, Your majesty?" Hydra asked

Scorpio was slightly startled because he didn't see Hydra their a while ago, "Hydra! I didn't see you there."

"I was always here, My King! You just didn't saw me because you were deep in your thinking. But what is it you discover, If I may ask?" Hydra said.

"Oh, that! But before I tell you, go find my generals. I have a very important task for them." Scorpio ordered.

"As you wish, My King. Now if you'll excuse me." Hydra said and bowed before leaving the room to search for the demon generals.

After 30 minutes of waiting, the demon generals came one by one, Aquarius along with Hydra was the last one to arrive.

"They're here, Your majesty." Hydra said and bowed her head follow by the demon generals.

"You call, My King?" Libra asked still bowing her head.

"Yes! I have a very important task for you all." Scorpio exclaimed as he ushered them to rise, in which they comply.

"What is it, Your Highness?" Aquarius asked.

"I want you all to find the weapons before those damn knights does. And I want you to do it as soon as possible." Scorpio exclaimed in his deep baritone voice.

"As you wish. Anything else?" Sagittarius asked.

"Oh, yes! I will also come with you in finding this weapons." Scorpio said which earned him a shocked look from everyone.

"But Your Highness, what about the kingdom?" Aries stuttered.

"No buts! Hydra will take care of the kingdom while I'm gone. Understood? " Scorpio exclaimed with authority in his voice.

All of them left no choice but to nod their heads.

"Good! Now do what you want, lack your bags, train, I don't care. Remember, we'll leave when the sun sets." The King exclaimed as the other nodded their heads and left the room to do whatever they want.

Aquarius was training, Libra was packing for the trip, Gemini and Sagittarius was eating, and Aries was nowhere to be found doing God knows what.

When the sun already sets, the demon generals when to the throne room to see the King waiting for them. They bow their heads as they heard the King speak, "Good! You're all here. Let's not waste another minute. Let's go!"

The demon generals nodded their heads and off they go, flying towards the forest to find the 6 legendary weapons.

Little did they know, big surprise awaits them.

Author's Note:

I'm sorry for the long wait but I hope you liked Chapter 8. Hope you enjoyed it.

Be sure to leave a comment below and don't forget to hit that vote button. Thank you!!

Arissa_chan out!!