Chapter 24 - Joining Forces

Yay! Here is chapter 24. I hope you will like it. Please leave your comment below and also don't forget to vote for my story. Thank you!
______________________________________________________________________________________

"We have to find them!" Hydra exclaimed.

"I know! but don't worry, I know how to find them." Ophiuchus said. "Sacred staff of Celestia, I order you to show me where those knights and demons hide." The staff glowed red...

"What?!? Nothing happened." Hydra exclaimed as the staff's red glow diminished.

"I don't know... but don't worry, I got another plan." Ophiuchus said just in time as another person appear in the room. "What's your order, Master?" The person asked.

"I want you to find and spy those pesky knights and demons. we have to know where they are and what are they planning." Ophiuchus ordered. "As you wish, Master." The mysterious person nods.

Ophiuchus and Hydra watch as the mysterious person's light blue hair disappear around the corner and gave an evil cackle. "They won't know what hit them."

*****

Somewhere in the forest, a blinding white light suddenly appears, scaring all the animals away.

"What the... *Ohmpfff*"

"That hurts!" Leo groaned as he slowly stood up while rubbing his sore butt. "You could've just lighten the fall. That really hurts!"

"Oh, quit whining!" Leo turned around and saw a blue haired demon general with a scowl on her face.

"YOU! What are you doing here?"

"Huh?" Aquarius looked up confusedly and saw an also confuse Leo. Realization suddenly dawned on her. "What are you doing here?"

"I asked you first!"

Before Aquarius can answer, loud groans were suddenly heard. "Leo, can you shut the hell up for a second." Taurus grumbled as he got up from the ground.

"Taurus is right! Can we please have... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" Cancer exclaimed. The other knights look up and immediately went in their battle stances, same as the demons.

"What are you doing here?" Scorpio hissed as he gather his magic.

"You're the one who should answer that question." Capricorn said.

"I guess fate does really wants us to meet and settle this once and for all." Scorpio said as he gave a confident smirk.

"For once, I agree with you. Let's end this!" Capricorn agreed. And with a battle cry they charged at each other.

But before they can launched each other's attack, a voice stopped them. "Stop!" They turned around and saw Krono. "Stop before all of you got hurt."

"What do you mean?" A confuse Pisces asked. 

"Stop this battle at once. You should not fight each other. In fact, you should've join forces and defeat the real enemy here." Krono explained to them but their once confuse faces turned bitter.

"Why should we join forces with them? They destroy our home. They killed our family!" Virgo spatted bitterly.

"I know! They should be punish for that but you have to do that later. You must think first of defeating both Ophiuchus and Hydra. Now that they have two of the sacred staffs of Celestia. What these demons did are nothing compare to what those two might do to Celestia. they can enslave the whole of Celestia or worst, the whole universe, once they managed to find the last staff." Krono said 

"The last staff?" Aries asked.

"Yes! There are three sacred staffs that is much more powerful than the six legendary weapons. and since they got the two staff, we have to find the other one before they do. Because once they find it, the whole universe will be doom." Krono explained as he look at their horror faces.

"We can do it on our own. We don't need their help." Capricorn exclaimed.

"And we also don't want to help you. we don't care if the whole universe will be doom. We're evil! Did you ever thought that maybe that's what we want?!?" Scoprio exclaimed.

Krono turned to Scorpio. "I know you don't want to destroy the universe. And I also know, for a fact, that you want to help us."

"How are you so sure?"

"Because I know that you're not evil!  You were just unlucky enough to be born evil. I can feel that you really don't want to be bad. But you can change! Help us then we'll help you redeem your sins." Krono stated as he offered his hand for Scorpio to take.

"I..." Scorpio was stunned as he watch Krono's outstretch hand. He bowed down his head, his hair shadowing his eyes, and clenched his fist.

"I will... I will help you!" Scorpio said as he looked up and grasped Krono's outstretch hand and gave it a firm shake.

"But... Your Majesty!" Gemini protested.

"I'm no longer your king, so I'm not gonna tell you what to do. If you want to help, you are free to help but if you don't want to help then you are free to go." Scorpio said as he looked at each of his demon generals. The demon generals were contemplating whether to join their king or not.

"I will help!"

The turned around to the source of voice and saw Sagittarius. "I will help! I will follow you wherever you go because for me, you're still my king."

Scorpio's eyes gleam in gratitude and joy as he heard Sagittarius' answer. 

"We will also help!" Aquarius answered with Libra and Aries standing by her side, nodding their heads.

Scorpio nodded his head and turned to the last demon general, who didn't answer. "Gemini? Will you also help us?"

Gemini looked at Scorpio and scrunched his nose. "Fine! I will help you guys." Scorpio smile as he pat Gemini's back.

"Good! The demons already decided to help, so will you let them?" Krono said as he turned to the knights, who watch in silence. "Capricorn?"

Capricorn turned his gaze from the demons to Krono. "Will you?"

"I..." Capricorn looked at the other knights then to the demons, who were eager to hear their answer, then back to Krono.

Capricorn gave a big sigh. "Of course! they are welcome to help." 

The demons gave a big grin at Capricorn's answer.

"Since Capricorn decided to let you help, we won't oppose his decision because we trust him. But just because Capricorn decided that you help us doesn't mean that we trusted you. Because we don't! And we'll be watching your every move, so you better watch out." Virgo warned as the other knights, aside from Capricorn, nodded their heads.

"Don't worry, we won't!" Scorpio answered.

"Okay! Now that's settle, let's go find the last sacred staff of Celestia."

*****

A/N:

Yey! chapter 24 is done, I hope you liked it! So the demons and knights are joining forces, I know it's quite predictable. I let that happen! But who do you think is the mysterious blue haired person? Any guess? Do you think it's a new character? Or a comrade who will betray them? What do you think? Leave your thoughts below.

And I would also like to say sorry for not updating soon. I already told you that I currently don't have a phone and I'm using the desktop so please bare with me for now. 

Please leave your comments below and don't forget to vote and follow me.

Thank you!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

Arissa_chan