Chapter 23 - A Shocking Revelation

Yay! Chapter 24 is here. Thank you for waiting. I hope you will like it. Be sure to comment your thought and also vote. Thank you!
________________________________________________________________________

With a battle cry, all of them charged at each other.

Ophiuchus and Capricorn had a one on one, the same with Scorpio and Hydra while the rest of the knights and demons fought each other.

"We defeated you before and we are confident that we can beat you now." Aquarius said as she blast Cancer with her ice magic.

"That was before! This time, we will make sure that all of you lose." Cancer confidently retorted as she dodge another of Aquarius' attacks.

"Confident are we?!? Well, let's see if you're still confident after this." Aquarius grin as she made an ice daggers and hurled it all towards Cancer.

"What happened to the Ophiuchus that I used to know?!" Capricorn asked as he stood in front of a grinning Ophiuchus.

"That Ophiuchus is long gone!" Ophiuchus exclaimed.

"Why?" Capricorn desperately asked.

"Because he was weak! He's dead because he's too weak. It was wrong of him to trust all of you. But it's okay... It's okay because I killed him." Ophiuchus angrily exclaimed.

"I guess you're right! You are weak... Because of your weakness, you let the darkness taint your heart." Capricorn agreed as he ready his sword for an upcoming attack.

Ophiuchus blast Capricorn using his staff and gave him a punchi in the gut and a kick in the stomach.

Capricorn groaned and wipe the blood that trickled down his forehead.

"Two vs One? Seems unfair but who cares. Right Sagi?!" Gemini asked his fellow demon while grinning at Pisces.

"Seems fair to me." Sagittarius shrugged.

"How about a two vs two?!!" Leo said as he came out of nowhere while standing beside Pisces.

"Must you ruin the fun?!? But I guess this will still be exciting."

"Leo! I'm glad you came to help." Pisces breath a sigh of relieve. Thankful that she don't have to fight two powerful demon all by herself.

"No problem! Now let's kick their butts."

"This is boring!" Libra exclaimed.

"How about I make it exciting for you." Virgo said who suddenly came out of nowhere and tried to stab Libra who manage to dodge.

"Is that all you can do?" Libra asked as she use her wind magic and hurled Virgo towards a pillar.

Virgo gave a small groan as she hit the pillar while coughing up some blood.

"Still not giving up eh?!" Libra smirked as she saw Virgo struggled to stand up. But before Virgo can fully stood up, Libra dashed towards her and gave her a punch in the gut which made Virgo groan and cough up more blood.

"You're so annoying!" Aries stated in frustration. She was having a hard time shooting Taurus because he always manage to dodge her attack.

"You're just too slow... And too weak." Taurus taunted as he dodge another blast of fire.

"You're going to pay for that." Aries raged as she keep on blasting a ball of fire everywhere Taurus dodge.

"Ahahhhh!" Taurus shouted as he hit the wall courtesy of Aries who was grinning at him.

"Got you!"

Scorpio dodge as Hydra slammed her staff to where he used to stand. The ground gave a big crack after the impact of the staff.

Scorpio use his telekinesis to hurl the powerful staff across the room but was surprise when nothing happened.

"This staff can nullify your magic and at the same time, its can also copy it." Hydra grinned as he copy Scorpio's dark magic, blasting it towards his direction.

Scorpio's eyes widen at the information and manage to compose his self and dodge before he got hit.

"Why are you doing this?" Scorpio asked as he stop while Hydra did the same thing.

"We treat you right! We treat you as our comrade. We trusted you. So why are you doing this?"

"Yes, you did! but your father didn't." Hydra angrily said.

"What do you mean?"

"Of course you wouldn't know... Because he didn't told you." Hydra said.

"I was suppose to be the rightful heir to the throne but father decided that a girl is unfit to rule all the demons. So he banished me and hide the truth. And now I'm back! And I'm going to take what's rightfully mine." Hydra said as she look at Scorpio's reaction.

"You mean..." Scorpio trailed off.

"Oh yes...brother!" Hydra smirk.

Scorpio's eyes widen at the sudden revelation. "No, you can't be."

"Like what I told you, they didn't tell you so you don't know a thing but I don't really care..." Hydra said as she blast the still stun Scorpio away.

"...Because I got what I want. And I'm not letting you take it away from me again." She said and gave Scorpio a punch in the jaw.

Krono looked at the scene in front of him. "This has to stop!"

Krono summoned his own staff and slammed in on the ground.

The group of fighting teens were blown away from the strong impact, leaving them all groaning.

"What the..."

But before they can finish their speech, the room was covered in a blinding white light.

When the light dispersed, Ophiuchus saw no one but Hydra and an empty room.

"What happened?" Hydra asked.

"I don't know... but I bet it was that old man." Ophiuchus said as he clenched his fist.

"I will never let you win Capricorn... I will not stop till I see you all suffer."

*****
A/N:

Chapter 23 is done! I hope you liked it. I'm really sorry for the long wait, I was so busy with school. And I also got a mental block for this one so I'm really sorry. But I hope you liked this.

Please leave your comment below and also don't forget to vote and follow me if you want more zodiac story. And also you can request anything you want to me. Thank you and stay tuned!

Arissa_chan!