Chapter 17 - Plan

Here's Chapter 17! I hope you will like it. Please leave your comment below. And if you happen to like this chapter, Please vote. And if you also want to read my upcoming stories, Please follow. Thank you!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Third Person's POV:

"Did you guys have a good sleep?" Lyra asked as she saw all the knights got out of the tent one by one. "Barely." Capricorn answered as he tried to stifled a yawn. 

"You should try to get more sleep. It's  not healthy for your bodies." Vela exclaimed, her voice dripping with concern. "No, it's okay. And we can't really sleep not knowing what happened to the camp." Virgo answered and yawned.

"But if you're like this how are you going to take it all in. Your barely awake! We know for sure if we told you the story you'll just sleep through it." Crux reasoned. Lyra and Vela nodded their heads at Crux's reasoning. "Ok fine! We'll try and get more sleep." Taurus sigh in defeat. They got inside the tent and lay down beside the sleeping Cancer, Pisces and Leo.

*****

"Your majesty, what are we going to do?" Aquarius asked Scorpio who was lost in deep thought. Scorpio and the five demon generals barely got out of the fight with Hydra. All of them have to use most of their energy in order to escape.

"I say we rest first." Gemini exclaimed.

"No! We go back and fight." Sagittarius argued.

"REST!"

"FIGHT!"

"REST!"

"FIGHT!"

"RE-"

"Would the two of you shut the hell up?!? The two of you are getting on my nerves." Aries irritably exclaimed while also glaring at the both childish demon generals. How did even these two became one of the demon generals?!? They both act like a child.

Libra ignore them and went towards Scorpio - along with Aquarius. "Your majesty, are you okay?" Libra asked, her voice dripping with concern.

Scorpio looked at them, "I don't know. I can't believe Hydra would do something like that. I trusted her!" Scorpio, for once, showed his vulnerability side to the two.

"We understand you, Your Majesty. We all trusted her, like you do." Aquarius sighed.

"But that was a big mistake, we should've not trusted her if we knew she would do something like this. And right now, she's not one of us anymore. We need to stop her and the one she's serving." Aquarius added seriously.

"She's right, Your Majesty! The best thing we need to do is to stop Hydra and whoever she's working with." Libra agreed with Aquarius.

Scorpio looked at the both of them and gave a one last sigh. "You're right! She's not one of us anymore. We need to stop her and the one she's working with." Scorpio said - determine.

"But we cannot go without a plan. We need to think of something." Aries said, who overheard what they're talking about.

"I know! And I already have in mind." Scorpio grin. The three demon generals also grin and went to call the other two to listen to Scorpio's plan.

*****

"Glad you're awake and actually well rested." Lyra exclaimed to the black haired general.

"Where are the others?" Capricorn asked.

"They're training with the twins just a few feet away from here." Lyra answered softly.

"I guess we should join them so the three of you can start telling us what happened in the camp." Capricorn said gloomily. Lyra nodded her head and started walking towards where the knights and the twins trained - followed by Capricorn.

After a minute or two of walking, Capricorn and Lyra finally saw the knights and the twins.

"HEY GUYS!!" Lyra exclaimed.

They looked up to see who shout and saw both Capricorn and Lyra coming their way.

"CAP! LYRA! Glad you could join us." Leo exclaimed. Capricorn nodded his head while Lyra gave a soft smile.

"CAP! Glad you're awake. Do you want to train with me?!?" Pisces smiled while slightly blushing at Capricorn.

"Sorry not now Pisces! The three of them are still going to tell us what happened at the camp." Capricorn apologetically said while pointing at the three youngest. Pisces nodded her head in disappointed. "Okay!"

"So Lyra, please tell us what happened." Capricorn said as the rest of the nights gathered around them.

"Of course, but first let's all sit down. You might not take it." Lyra said as they all nodded their heads and sat down.

*****
A/N:
Yay!! Chapter 17 is done. I hope you like it! I'm sorry for the long wait and if the chapter is just short. Is it short?? Well, never mind that, so what do you think? What is Scorpio's plan? What do you think happened to the camp?? If you want to know please stay tune. Thank you!!

COMMENT

VOTE

FOLLOW

Arissa_chan!!