4 | MISSION 54 Part One

_______11/3/2014_______

"FIGHT!"

The referee shouted and the crowd was on a rampage.

They were pushing each other closer to the ring and waving their money in the air.

Daenerys was weighing her options of shooting The Mountain in cold blood and get caught or cause a commotion to stop the fight and still get caught.

"Stormborn! At all costs, do not compromise your cover. It will be suicide." Tyrion warned on her earpiece.

"But if he dies..." She whispered softly.

"His enterprise will die with him." Tyrion explained. "Enjoy the show."

Daenerys relaxed. Finally, she was paid to enjoy herself.

I need a drink. She grabbed the champagne glass of an elderly aristocratic woman tattling to another.

The woman rolled her eyes to the young girl who chugged her drink all the way down but gave no mind and continued tattling.

Halfway to round one, Snow was not sporting blows. All he did was avoid the  slow but powerful fists of the Mountain.

Dany knew he had that advantage of being quick but quick does not always win from strong once he gets caught.

The crowd was laughing hysterically as he showed them that his opponent was nothing but "a giant fool! Is this your champion in my fighting pits?!" He screamed in his deep husky Northern accent.

"SNOW! SNOW! SNOW!"

The Mountain changed his demeanor into fury. He charged and charged on to the agile Jon Snow but he couldn't catch him.

Showering the handsome man with punches, one finally landed on his jaw that knocked Snow down.

Dany smiled.

Jon Snow got up and touched the small cut on his bottom lip. He licked it and smirked.

Finish that cocky asshole! Dany screamed in her mind, hopeful, as the Mountain was about to tackle him.

Squatting and charging, the Mountain was in enough height of the bastard's reach.

Snow swerved and with his left fist, punched the giant straight to his nose followed by his left elbow to cause more damage.

Dany couldn't internalize the strength of one punch to petrify a giant.

Blood splattered in the ring. It oozed from the bridge of the Mountain's nose.

Absorbing another set of punches, the giant fell back and the bastard climbed on to him hammering his fists to a face too destroyed to recognize.

If the referee hasn't stopped him, he could've broke the deadman's skull in large portions of skin, brain and bones.

"Winner!" The referee raised Snow's bloody right hand. He was back to his brooding expression but this time, covered in blood.

Dany realized his act of ridiculing his opponent was only to manipulate him to do what he wanted. He knew The Mountain was too tall for his arm reach so he had to find a way to get his own fists to the giant's face. The Mountain was a natural wrestler who apparently had a temper and Snow took advantage of it.

"Proceed with the mission, Stormborn," the commander ordered.

One worry came across her mind, how am I going to drag a madman to the headquarters without any scratch?

Stormborn heard the high pitched laugh from a whore of Lys wearing nothing but sheer garments. She was sitting on a man's lap as she served him wine.

That gave Dany an idea. A woman's weapon.

The party continued at his newly purchased home in Stormlands called the Storm's End Mansion — the ancestral home of the deceased Robert Baratheon, the man Dany murdered for killing her brother.

On her way there, she changed her outfit to a black dress with a sweetheart neckline that emphasized the roundness of her breasts and the curve of her hips. Dark red lipstick and high heels supposed to complete her look but her black wig didn't seem to fit well with the whole ensemble. It wasn't attractive enough nor flattering on her either.

Instead, Dany let her long silver locks flow and decided to be Daenerys Targaryen for tonight.

Her affiliations with the Order of the Seven is confidential and they didn't have to know her plans. She took the earpiece off and left it in her glove compartment.

The public knew of her only as the Dragon's daughter who fled with unknown whereabouts.

The ideal heiress of Viserys Targaryen would likely attend in feasts such as this and would surely attract a man like Jon Snow.

Oh, how pleased would her brother be when he receives the news that his sister has been found.

"Welcome, my lady." There were no introductions needed when she entered the mansion.

One of Viserys's mobster, Illyrio, offered her a drink and escorted her immediately out of fear and respect. "My lady, the Dragon King will be delighted to hear your return."

That made her chuckle before sipping from her sparkling champagne, "he calls himself Dragon King now?"

"The title is well suited to his abilities in ruling, my lady. He has brought our mob to its former glory once again." He defended his master.

"Any fool who claims he knows my brother well would say such nonsense." She laughed. "But don't be offended. You will serve him with utmost loyalty. And trust me, my bother needs more of you," smiling sweetly, she let go of his arm and walked towards the crowd. Illyrio was left with confusion on his face.

In search for her target, she walked around and found him, all cleaned and dressed up again in his expensive black suit, engaging small talks with a Qartheen warlord.

To get his attention, all she needed to do was stay in plain sight of at most 8 meters away from where he was standing, watch the stage performers but steal short glances with eye contact and look pretty. It won't take long before he takes the bait. Okay, last glance.

But Jon Snow was not in sight.

Has he left?  Did he know who I was working for? Have I just failed my miss—

"Daenerys Targaryen," she almost jumped hearing his husky Northern accent above the loud music as he called her name from behind.

T O   B E   C O N T I N U E D . . .
______________________