15 | ATTEMPTS Part Two

_______12/04/2016_______

"Hey, aren't you coming?" Grenn came back, his head poking out of the doorsill. Everyone looked up but his eyes were on Dany.

"Should I?" Dany's suspicious eyes narrowed. They knew her intentions for sure and would possibly punish her for manipulating Avery. How else could they have expected her coming than the surveillance catching her in action.

"C'mon princess." Grenn smirked lazily and disappeared from the door frame.

Dany surreptitiously slid Avery's access card in the back of her dress as if she was just casually stretching and followed Grenn's pace. She had snatched the card by the time Avery took her aside to hide from Jon Snow.

"The fun's about to start after the repair." Grenn excitedly told her when she was able to catch up with him.

"Fun?" Dany didn't actually think Jon Snow and fun could be in one room, let alone himself having fun.

The only activities she saw him amused was when he morbidly rammed the Mountain, when he beat the crap out of her and when he emotionally crucifies her with his presence. Dany swallowed and paled, wondering what fun could he have in store for her. Would this be my punishment?

Dany thought of the times when she was young— if they've met before—but she had never actually seen him until two years ago. Unlike his brother who was always the life of the party back when they were teenagers, Jon Snow was a ghost in dances or socials that were supposed to be fun. She and her past friends never crossed their paths with him even if Robb insisted his half brother was present among them.

"He's here. We came here together." Robb Stark, at 13, swaggeringly placed his arms over Dany, 11, and Margaery, 13.

"Would you believe that, Dany?" Margaery, pursing her lips charmingly, craned her neck towards Dany then back at Robb. "Do you even have a brother, Robb?"

"You accuse the future Lord of the North a liar?" He raised his brows and pouted playfully.

"Yes." Both of the girls giggled.

And that was the last time Daenerys had heard of Jon Snow until he rebelled against the Night's Watch years later and the rest was history.

"It's a bunch of stupid stuff you wouldn't know." Grenn slip her off of her flashback. "You're a girl— a princess at that."

"Call me princess one more time and I'll shoot you again." She blinked slowly as the putrid of irritation brought her brows together followed by a deathly glower at him. "This time it wouldn't be a pathetic flesh wound."

"Alright, alright. Jeez. Now I know why boss likes ya." He raised his arms in a mocking surrender. "You're feistier than Ygritte. Maybe that's why she ran away."

"She ran away?" Her anger diminished in an instant as curiosity again dominated her features.

They paused as his face went gravely pleading. "Do me a favor? Please forget I mentioned that?"

"Why? Is Jon Snow going to have a fit of rage?" She sarcastically exaggerated a fright expression and they started walking again.