21 | GREYWATER WATCH Part Four

_______12/10/16_______

4:42 PM

It was at the hour before twilight as the thunders roared in the skies and flashes of lightning were blindingly close that electricity whizzed through the violent winds of Greywater Watch. The earth seemed to dissolve easily with the torrent that the ground resulted into an infernal quagmire— a cold sticky gunk of dirt and all the bacteria that came with it.

But Jon couldn't care one bit trudging through the bog where the electric circuit post was because he was in a hellhole of angst himself against Daenerys.

Oh he thought she understood and that they'd finally end up together and start this new world he had envisioned.

But no, she was solidly against him now and possibly lost her feelings for him — complete with flying and breaking glasswares to the walls which spoke a thousand exclamations of disagreement.

But days ago it wasn't like that between them. Days ago, they were perfect.

Amidst the ongoing storm, Jon had been consistently making sure they had a good time in the comfort of their shabby cottage. But things weren't as smooth as he thought.

When he forced her to cook them a good meal, it turned out to be disastrous as she nearly torched half of the kitchen.

Their bad luck didn't stop there. They ran out of meat to cook since she scorched everything. Dany suggested they could slaughter the white cow but Jon opposed to that idea profusely. So they were left with berries and ale for breakfast which wasn't as bad as they thought.

In fact, not one thing seemed bad. Everything was lighter and sweeter than before even if they were stuck in an abandoned cottage in the middle of nowhere where a violent storm surged upon them and they're running out of sustenance.

Their empty stomachs didn't concern them either cause they were so full on each other with stolen kisses, chases, crushing hugs, infectious laughter and hot coffee.

It was going great until this day had come. It came sooner than he thought.

For a productive distraction, Jon climbed the electric circuit post and opened the latch to see where the problem was. The power was cut since this morning.

______________

5:57 AM

There were soft tiny beeps resonating through the heavy downpour and thunders that no longer bothered Daenerys.

She woke up with a euphoric heart. Somehow it expanded that tightened her chest a bit with unstrained mellow elation.

His gradual breaths and steady heartbeat got her lingering in the momentary pure bliss.

She watched him sleep. He looked as peaceful as the first snowfall on a sunrise. His lips were provocative and his thick black lashes fanned his deep-set eyes.

After all he had been through, Daenerys was surprised he didn't become a monster.

He is a good man. She concluded even if he still had a truckload of history to tell of why has he really became who he was.