Chapter 2 -

Hey cupcakes! This sequel might be long or it might be short, I'm not really sure. It's kind of got a life of it's own right now, but I plan on directing it through the last three movies. Hope y'all enjoy!

3rd person pov

The months and weeks passed, and the trio continued to hear stories about Oswin Potter, as they knew her, or of Oswin Lupin, as others did. It seemed almost as though a dam had broken. Once the stories began, no one could stop them. Harry and Snape had never talked much anyway, but they had now found some common ground in Oswin. Harry would ask how well the search was going, and Snape would share his findings, though there were few.

Honestly, Harry was amazed that his aunt had managed to stay at Hogwarts for even an entire year without being expelled, what with all the pranks she had pulled. Not to mention the dragon he had just learned about. According to Remus and Sirius, even James hadn't known about Oswin's dragon until she arrived in sixth year, simply because she had been forbidden from telling anyone, in case something slipped and the information landed in the wrong hands, such as those who poached dragons in Romania. Supposedly, no one had actually seen Laelynn since Oswin had been taken, and it was a mystery as to what had happened to her. She was almost certainly not dead, for her life was not tied to her rider's in such a way, and all they could think of was that Oswin's disappearance had caused her to go into hiding. Either because she was grieving, or because she wished to protect Oswin from any harm that may come to her indirectly through Laelynn herself. Remus, of course, certainly hoped for the latter, because that would mean she was still alive.