mistletoe ❆ devin booker

"move your bitch ass," devin muttered, nudging kam away from the kitchen sink. kam shoved the shooting guard away, getting the foam from the soap she'd used on his shirt.

"the fuck!" devin yelled.

"i was washing my hands!" kam sneered, going back to rubbing her hands together under the water. "you don't get to be angry."

"that doesn't mean you soak my sleeve in soap, ya nasty," devin sneered. he took a few pieces of tissue to dry his mug. he walked away and filled it with warm water.

kam walks the other way to dry her hands, huffing softly. devin was so nice to everybody else and it was only her that he had a problem with. she was polite to him when they first met so she couldn't understand where she went wrong.

devin was attractive and she would've went on with it if he wasn't such a dick. it's also said in her contract that she wasn't allowed to be in any type of relationship with any player on the team.

"what's with the frown on your face?" eric frowned, appearing next to her small figure. he patted her head jokingly and bumped her with his hip. "we're decorating my house for christmas; not halloween. we've done that already."

kam scowled and shoved him away. "you're such a bitch sometimes, eric."

she walked out of the kitchen and ran up the stairs.

she worked for the suns. she was their photographer for games and it was inevitable that a friendship blossomed for that much time spent with them on the road.

she stood by the door to his bedroom, sighing. in the room, she found d'angelo and karl shoving one another and fighting over a long piece of artificial garland.

"let me stick it up on the damn wall!" d'angelo screamed, attempting to shove the taller boy away.

"stick it up your ass, you mean!" karl screamed back.

"ya'll are fucking childish," tyler muttered, walking into the room. he greeted kam on the way in then proceeded to tear the two away from one another.

she felt a presence next to her, making her turn her head. on the other side of the door frame, devin was sipping on a cup of hot chocolate and was watching three of his good friends fight.

kam sighed. "hey, i'm sorry."

devin raised an eyebrow. he moved his head slightly to get a glimpse of her. "about?"

"dirtying your shirt when we were downstairs earlier," she shrugged and turned back to the boys in the room. karl and d'angelo were now seated on opposite corners of the bedroom, both facing the wall.

tyler was standing on the bed, trying to measure how he would put the decoration up.

"are they timed out?" devin teased, popping his head into the room.

"yeah," tyler mumbled, hopping off the bed. he dropped the decoration next to the many others on the ground and glanced above devin and kam. "ya'll gotta kiss."

kam was the first to react: "what the fuck are you on about, fam?"

devin, instead of reacting, glanced up at what was hanging on the door frame. his smile immediately turned into a frown when mistletoe came into his sight.

he turned to eric, dancing happily down the stairs. "you planned this, didn't you?"

"don't know, don't care!" he danced, disappearing from his sight. truth be told, he did. both devin and kam had the bad habit of standing at one spot together before they realise they're within touching range.