gift wrapping ❆ kevin love

"this is so hard!"

"kevin, you're a 28-year-old man."

"i don't care!"

"just shut up."

"the tape of the ribbon keeps getting stuck on my sweater!"

"i don't care."

kevin and siman had been attempting to wrap a couple of gifts together before they kevin left for a cavs' short road trip.

apparently, it wasn't a very good idea considering how whiney he suddenly became.

kevin reached over to tap siman's shoulder another time to complain. siman whirled around to face him and smacked his hand away. "pull the ends of your sleeves up, kevin. i'm not doing this with you."

"yes, you are." kevin tugged her around and smiled at her. "the tape keeps getting stuck on my sweater."

siman narrowed her eyes down into a glare and she gave kevin a look. "then stop trying to be cute with the sweater paws."

"it adds to my cute factor." kevin grinned sheepishly and held the half wrapped box onto his lap. "and, you're better at this because little baby is helping you in there."

"i'm 8 months pregnant!" siman scowled. kevin always found a way to blame the way she was better than him at a lot of things to the baby growing inside of her. it was usually cute, but she was exhausted. she's haggard, sleep deprived and she was craving just the most disgusting combination of foods ever.

"okay, so, maybe i just suck at wrapping presents," kevin shrugged, gently nudging the box in front of him. "i suck at a lot of things! i can't help it!"

siman snorted at the way his previous statement sounded. "yeah, i know."

she stayed silent for a moment before sighing. "how about this? i wrap the presents and then you just add the bow on top of it?"

kevin's face lit up. he nodded, "sounds like a plan!" he pushed the gift he had been wrapping towards her and yanked the tray of ribbons lying in front of his wife. "chop chop!"

it was effective. for the next hour or so, siman and kevin were surrounded by a comfortable silence. she was able to wrap presents without having to stop ever 30 seconds to tell kevin off.

she enjoyed the peace and quiet until kevin had started tapping on her shoulder a lot of times again.

"babe, look!" kevin smiled widely, tapping her shoulder harshly.

she groaned and smacked his hand away. "leave me alone, kevin. i'm trying to wrap a present."

kevin had decided to get every person he loved a present — he's a man with a big heart so you could only imagine how many and how big the presents were.

"give me attention!"

"no!"

kevin let out a loud and long whimper to get siman's undivided attention again. she ignored him another time and stretched her neck before getting back to measuring another piece of wrapping paper.

"siman!" kevin's loud voice echoed off the walls and startled siman. she whirled around to scream at him, but her mouth slowly shut when she realised what he'd been bugging her about.

kevin sat cross legged, a string of christmas lights had been wrapped around him and a bow sat on the top of his head. "merry christmas!"

siman's lips broke into a smile and a laugh bubbled from her throat. "kevin, what are you doing?"

"i'm your present this christmas season!" kevin beamed, sitting up straighter. "unwrap me!"

siman fell back on the couch behind her. "i can't get up kevin."

"what?" kevin's eyes widened, "i'm stuck here!"

she stayed silent then tapped her cheek as if to think of it. she turned away and grabbed the present next to her to continue wrapping it. "too bad, then."

"siman!"

"i didn't ask you to tangle your fine self in christmas lights, kevin."

"my fine self."

"i said it once, kev. don't be too complacent."

kevin inched towards his wife and looked down at her. "please unwrap me. the lights are heating up."

"nobody still asked you to do that," siman giggled though still reaching forward to help him out. "but on the bright side, you're mine now!"

"i was already yours..."

siman pressed a kiss to his lips and laughed. "yeah, whatever."

colezworld

I'M NICE BECAUSE I'M GIVING AWAY IMAGINES LMAO GOODBYE

(I KNOW I KNOW THIS IS HALF ASSED)