all tied up ❆ kyrie irving

aaliyah frowned as she sat on the stairs of their home. she watches as her husband of a few months walked back and forth, climbed up and down the stairs with boxes of christmas decorations in his hands.

"kyrie andrew irving, untie me from these beautiful artificial garlands," aaliyah mumbled, glaring at her boyfriend.

kyrie turned to look at her, a shocked expression plastered on his face. he places his hands on his hips and he glared at her. "no! you keep telling me what to do! this is my home, aaliyah."

"i picked out this home, in case you're forgetting," aaliyah grinned, leaning back on the wall. it was obvious that she wasn't going to get away anytime soon so she might as well get comfortable.

"i paid for this home," kyrie responded with a triumphant grin on his face. he stepped over her as he climbed up the steps again towards their room where all the remaining of the decorations were. he came back with another box and hopped down to the ground.

"i stay in this home way more than you do!" aaliyah argued. she was not going down without a fight. it's their first christmas together as a married couple so how dare he tie her up with an artificial garland and put her in one corner to watch him do it himself.

it was also the first christmas that she controlled how the house could look for christmas. why did kyrie have to take this privilege away from her?

"still mine," kyrie sang as he hang a christmas ball on the tree. to tease her a little bit more, he showed her the silver ball and grinned. "which colour do you think this goes with, wifey?" he lifted the ball to match it with a gold one then dragged it down next to a blue one.

when aaliyah continued glaring at him, he nodded firmly and lifted it back up to the gold christmas ball. "you right, wifey. silver and gold always look good together."

aaliyah threw her head back and whimpered. "you have no sense of colour, kyrie irving! just untie me and let me do my magic on the tree!"

being an interior designer was both a blessing and a curse. it was a blessing because their house looked like goals and the colour combination never got boring and tiring to see every single day. but then there was also kyrie who had not much sense of putting colours together and it got on her nerves badly.

kyrie glanced at her over his shoulder, almost giving in to the pout on his wife's face. he shrugs and turns back to the christmas tree to continue to decorate.

aaliyah screams, then pouted her lips out when he turned to look at her. "boy, if you don't."

"it's the christmas season; don't be salty," kyrie grinned. "just let me decorate the tree, will you?"

"no," aaliyah grinned. when kyrie walked into the kitchen to carry on with ignoring her, she frowned and whined loudly. "hey, don't walk away from me!"

"oh, but i just did!" he answers playfully. he walked back with a glass of water, holding it to her lips. "drink up, baby."

"i'm your wife, by the way, not your hostage," she glared up at him, though still taking a sip of her water. "thanks, hubby."

"don't sweat it," kyrie chuckled, placing the glass down to the table by the stairs. he got back to matching the silver christmas balls with the golden ones, making aaliyah whimper even more.

"hubby, come on," aaliyah frowned, "i don't wanna break these beautiful garlands you used to tie me up. these are expensive!"

kyrie grinned. "you should be lucky i didn't use them in bed, then."

"kyrie irving, if you don't untie from these artificial garlands, i will make your black ass sleep in the attic!" aaliyah insisted, glaring at kyrie.

he raises his eyebrows in shock. "you wouldn't."

"wanna see me try?"

"no," kyrie frowned, walking over to her. "the attic freaks me out and you know that." he started to unwrap the artificial garlands off her body slowly, knowing how his wife would get if they broke.

when he's done, aaliyah immediately ran over to the christmas tree and took off the very little decorations he put up.

"you're welcome and i love you too," kyrie spat, rolling his eyes. aaliyah chuckled, turning to him.

she beckoned him over when he gladly responded to. she wraps an arm around his shoulders and pulled him down to press her lips against his cheek. "i love you, hubby. and never, i mean never ever, touch the decorations."

PoeticVibes_-

yO LOOK AT WHAT I DID

AND IDEC I KNOW IT SUCKED BUT I REALLY HOPE YOU STILL LIKED IT EVEN THOUGH IT SUCKED