locked in ❆ dejounte murray

"oh, so you think you're very cute," tionne spat at the boy who'd just taken the empty seat next to her on tony's couch, "and who gave you the right to sit here?"

"donald trump, obviously," dejounte scoffed as he dove in to eat his food. he started to push tionne out of his mind and enjoy his food.

tony and danny chuckled at the banter of the two twenty year olds, who sat on far opposite ends of the couch, and their eyes suddenly lit up as their eyes met.

lamarcus came looking for a place to sit, hopefully with his fellow older teammate, but tionne had taken the spot closest to david already. sighing heavily, he squeezes himself between the two and just ate.

"i still hate you," dejounte muttered, then glancing slightly at his girlfriend from across the couch.

"i hate you more," tionne mumbled, but loud enough for both lamarcus and dejounte to hear. "die in a hole."

as the three of them ate, the two still continued to mumble and mutter remarks to one another. groaning, lamarcus dropped his paper plate onto his lap. "okay, what the fuck are you two fighting about this time?"

"this time?" tionne raised an eyebrow. it wasn't like she and dejounte fought a lot in front of people. it was only unfortunate that their fight dragged on until christmas eve.

"uh, yes, this time," lamarcus said, giving her a look as if she was stupid. he got up off the couch. "what happened, children?"

the two exchanged a look before hurriedly telling him what had happened briefly. "he didn't pick up the gifts from the gift wrapping station! it was the one thing i asked him to do while i went grocery shopping and he couldn't even get it right!" and at the same time, dejounte only screamed two words: "she's overreacting!"

lamarcus's eyes widened and he turned away immediately. he started to walk back to the kitchen where there were lesser people. "out of my league. totally out of my league. bye."

davis sat by the couch next to the couple and stifled a laugh. this was what dejounte and tionee were known for — their petty fights; dejounte being chill and tionne being the perfectionist she is; did i mention the petty fights that happened way too often?

as much as they loved having tionne around, their fights were starting to get a lot less reasonable and a lot more petty. it was like they were fighting just for the sake of fighting.

suddenly tony came up to dejounte, whispering something in his ear. dejounte reluctantly looked at his older teammate which only got him a knowing look. sighing, he handed tony his plate of food and headed up the stairs.

tionne, being too caught up in her pride to actually ask where her boyfriend was going, only sunk back in her spot on the soft couch and continued to eat.

finally, danny look the empty middle seat and leaned against the younger girl. "hey, sweetie."

tionne glared at danny. "what do you want?"

"can you go up to tony's room and get me something?" he smiled hopefully yet still pouted his bottom lip out for extra effects. "please?"

"you're thirty one, not forty one," tionne sassed, going back to indulging herself back to her food. she made it a mental note to ask tony who'd cooked this because the food was good. "get it yourself."

"but my knee hurts," he whined, nuzzling his face even more on her arm. "come on, you just get that thing and you're done."

"fine," tionne grumbled, shoving her plate into danny's hands. "if i see anything missing from my plate, danny green, i will break your leg."

as she climbed the stairs, she stomped her feet on the steps to make it known that she was not happy with her meal getting interrupted.

but she didn't know that danny was following her behind shortly. she saw the storage room open, but then decided to walk past it since she had an idea of who was inside.

but suddenly she's pushed into the cramp room, pressed up against her boyfriend. what made it worse was that the door was locked from the other side.

"danny!" tionne yelled, hitting the door, "i know you're out there!"

"make up," danny sighed softly on the other side. "it's christmas eve and you guys are gonna go into christmas day fighting? nope. not on my watch."

dejounte could only sigh. "great, you guys. you just earned me a lecture until midnight comes around," he called out, receiving a pinch on his stomach from tionne. "what, are you not gonna give me one?"

she looked up at him hardly before she sighed, dropping her head on his chest. "i'm sorry if i've been snappy lately," she mumbled, "i've just been so stressed about the holidays and i wanna spend christmas with you but you won't be around because you have a game. and then i meet your parents tomorrow! i gotta cook from morning!

"and then when i found out claimed the wrong gifts at the gift wrapping station, i just lost it." she wrapped her arms around dejounte and pulled him tighter against her. "i'm sorry."

"that explanation was so extra," dejounte joked, patting her head. "'sorry' is all i needed to hear. now, the next i want to hear is your–"

the door opened immediately, revealing the rest of the team on the other side.

"okay, get out of the storage room before you do the nasty inside," tony demanded. "i know you, dejounte, and i know tionne way too well. get out."

"they could just do it in your room; since the storage room is too unhygienic for you," jonathan joked, then giving tony a sly smile when he turned to cuss him out.

"does have a point," kyle agreed, nodding his head in agreement.

"no!" tony yelled. "no one's going to have sex in my household! get out!"

-unfaithfuldreams

can u tell this was some rushed bullshit lmaoooooo

anD YOU KNOW THE SPURS ARE MY BABIES SO I HAD TO. GOD BLESS DEJOUNTE MURRAY AND LAMARCUS ALDRIDGE AND DANNY GREEN AND EVERYONE IN THE SPURS

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS... I GOTTA MAKE LIKE TWO MORE BYE