gingerbread man ❆ d'angelo russell

kennyah stared blankly at her boyfriend. "the gingerbread house is never gonna stand now."

"yes it will. just trust me," he smiled, bent forward to hold the house in place. he slowly let go of the house and wished that it wouldn't fall apart once more.

d'angelo ate most of the icing they were going to use on the gingerbread house, the one provided in the box. so they were to use as minimal icing as possible to hold the bread together and to decorate it.

when the house dismantled again, both of them let out frustrated groans. kennyah fell back on the couch and sighed loudly.

d'angelo shrugged and reached forward for the biscuit man standing in the lawn of their said house. "now, you're going in my tummy."

she lifted her head off the arm rest and furrowed her eyebrows as to why her boyfriend was silent. d'angelo could never shut up even if both of their lives depended on it.

before d'angelo could take its head into his mouth, she pulled his hand away. "d'angelo!"

he turned to look at her. "what?"

it drove her crazy that d'angelo could always get on her nerves with these type of stuff. he never followed what she said and it tended to get frustrating.

like pull-her-hair-out-of-her-head frustrating. but no matter what he seemed to do to get on her nerves, she knew for a fact that she still loved him.

"you're eating my gingerbread man!" kennyah screeched with a frown etched on her face.

he glanced down at the biscuit then back at her. he shrugged and neared the gingerbread man to his mouth.

"that's my child!" kennyah grunted, pinning his hand down. "stop trying to eat it!"

d'angelo threw his head back in shock. his eyes narrowed down into a glare and he slowly turned his head to look at kennyah for a dramatic effect. "your child? you cheated on me with a gingerbread man?"

kennyah nodded without hesitation. "he was sweeter than you ever were."

his eye twitched at her statement and pulled his hand up again to attempt to eat the gingerbread man in his hand.

she growled, pinning his hand down again. he lifted his hand up with the constraints of her heavy hand.

she extended her leg and kicked the point guard. "stop trying to eat my gingerbread man!"

"boy, you mean!" d'angelo fought, tugging his hand back to be able to eat the delicious biscuit. "it isn't a man! it's a boy!"

"whatever!" kennyah screeched. "give him back!"

"somebody's gotta eat him someday, ken! you know that!" d'angelo yelled and poked his tongue out from his mouth. he inched towards kennyah's arm.

her eyes widened at her boyfriend's gesture, falling back on the couch. d'angelo screamed in victory and shoved the gingerbread man's head inside his mouth.

kennyah whimpered at d'angelo chewing. she growled and kicked his shoulder harshly. "bitch."

d'angelo ignored her cusses and looked down at the remains of the gingerbread man. he hummed loudly, the ends of his lips curling up into a smile. "so yummy."

kennyah scowled and turned away, shoving her face into the pillow. d'angelo sighed silently, knowing how kennyah was only doing this to get what she wanted.

but at this point of time, he couldn't do anything about it anymore. it wasn't as if he could spit out what he'd eaten of the cookie and its head was going to reform by itself after being chewed.

"you should try it, ken." d'angelo leaned towards her and he hovered over behind her.

it was true that eating some gingerbread cookies sounded appealing, but she also spent so much time trying to perfect them so she'd rather not.

kennyah whimpered loudly into the pillow and shook her head. "come on, baby. gingerbread cookies are nice."

she fought back the smile growing on her face at the way d'angelo's voice lowered. her smile disappeared when he dipped his head down to look at the side of her face.

"you okay there, baby?" kennyah shoved the palm of her hand and pushed d'angelo away. he rested his chin on her shoulder and put the gingerbread cookie back on the table.

he wrapped his arms around her waist and nuzzled his face into her back. "talk to me."

"you ate my gingerbread man."

"you can eat mine."

"but it's so pretty."

"i know. that's because i decorated it."

"shut the fuck up."

"listen, i'm sorry."

kennyah pushed herself off the couch with a grin. it was nice for d'angelo to apologise sometimes. it sounded so nice to come from a person with so much pride.

"yeah, okay. what are you sorry for?" she raised an eyebrow and moved away from d'angelo.

his lips spread into another devilish grin and he dropped his head. "i'm sorry for a lot of things, but eating this gingerbread man is not one of them."

UnFaithfulSins

half assed, i tell u

and i didn't update this yesterday so there'll be one coming in a while again

did u like it? 👀