Waking up to kiss you

Jean's point of view
I went to school like usual to find a whole bunch of sticky notes put on my locker. " What the hell" I shouted. I didn't mean to say it that loud but it just kinda came out. I read a few of them and most of them said things like "gay, homo weirdo, fag." Last time I checked I'm not gay. As I went to class people kept pointing at me. There was this one kid with freckles who started whispering to another kid who was surprisingly short. I just lost control because I knew they were talking about me and I punched him. I didn't mean to punch him but when he fell, he fell on me and I was knocked out for a bit. Before I went unconscious I saw the guy's freckles all covered in blood.

I woke up in my room and was told what happened. My parents were gone again so it was Reiner who told me. Apparently freckles has a black eye and his head will be in bandages for the next however long. "Hey don't about you just worry about coming back after break" Reiner told me but I knew he'd pretend I didn't exist in school because who wouldn't. After a while Bertolt came and we sat in my room watching Percy Jackson movies. I noticed that I was holding something when I woke up. It was tooth but I still had all my teeth. All I know is that I'm going to have to face freckles after this break and give him his tooth.

Marco's point of view
I don't know why he punched me but he probably had a good reason. I was talking to Connie and he said "what fucked him up" but I didn't know how to respond. I just said "looks like he found out about how many people have been calling him 'horse face' but we should stress too much" and then after that second he punched me. I was knocked out for a bit and woke up in the hospital. It turns out I have a black eye and my head will be bandaged for a bit. I lost a lot of blood because Sasha told me I lost a tooth and I don't think I could've been punched that hard. I kinda ignored Connie and Sasha rambling on about Mina because all I could think of was him. I dreamt that I kissed him and it was the best thing ever, do I like him?