The smell of your perfume still stuck in the air

Marco's point of view

I couldn't stop thinking about him, I don't know why but I really just want to see home again. I walked to school and nearly froze to death. As soon as I walked in I tried to look for Reiner.

Jean's point of view

I sat alone at lunch while everyone pointed and laughed at me. I honestly wished I had eaten lunch in the bathroom instead out there. "I was the one who put on all the sticky notes on your locker a few weeks" Eren told me during History. "I think it was Annie who wrote 'homo' but I'm not sure," well gee... that's great the one person I thought I could trust basically yells from the rooftops I'm gay. "Kirschtein and Yaeger!" Mr. Ackerman shouted at us "would you two like detention!" I guess I do have a tendency to talk during class. I walked home alone and hoped I'd run into Marco. I got inside went up to my room and picked at the scabs on my arms. Soon enough I got a call but there wasn't a caller ID. "Hello?" I said, "hi ya" it was Marco. "How'd you get my number?"
"Reiner honestly doesn't no what personal information is"
I hung up, I don't know why but I just totally messed that up. So I guess I better call him back.
"Marco?"
"Polo"
"What?"
"Never mind, what's up?"
"Can you come over?"
"Ok give me 10"

I put on some new bandages and waited for him. Then I heard the door bell. I opened the door and there he was wearing a Hufflepuff hoodie, maroon jeans and a pair of beat up converse. I pulled him in and he hugged me so tight. I led him up to my room.

Marco's point of view

Oh god there was blood all over the tiles and sink in the bathroom. I sat down on Jean's bed while he brought me a coke. "Roll up you sleeve" I told him, he rolled up his sleeve and unwrapped all the bandages. "Please don't do this to yourself" I said "ok" he said while tears started to stream down his eyes. I went into the bathroom got some lotion and went back to Jean's room. His room smelled of cologne and mint. I started to rub his arms with the lotion and then kissed all the scars. "Why are you kissing my arm?" Jean asked "didn't your mum do this when you were younger?" I asked worried "no I never even knew people do that" he said. There was a brief moment of silence, "do you want to watch a movie?" he asked me "sure why not" I said smiling.