It's funny how things never change in this old town

I was walking to Jean's locker with Connie and Sasha, I kind of forgot that I had to turn in an art assignment today but luckily I was almost done with it. "Woah how can you draw pleats" Sasha said "it's honestly really easy" I replied. We went back and forth on this then Sasha yelled at me "god damn it pleats are really hard" then of course Connie came back with " I'm hard too." Sasha face turned bright red "I meant drawing! I'm a girl so I should have more artistic abilities!" Sasha screamed. Of course Sasha and Connie started arguing again, then I finally found Jean.

Jean's point of view

Buckets of different coloured paint and glitter fell on to me. I started to cry a bit but then I saw Marco running up to me, he rapped his arms around me and kissed me hard. "You're the best thing to ever happen to me" he said loudly, Bertolt and Reiner were watching and Bertolt held onto Reiner's hand. We both ran off into the locker room, "that was brilliant, fucking brilliant" I said to Marco. He laughed and said "just keep scrubbing because we still have to get to class." We got dressed and started heading out, I walked by my locker and saw Reiner and Bertolt scrubbing up the paint and glitter. "You really don't have to do this guys" I said to them "well you two gave this guy a lot bravery in asking me out in front of everyone" Reiner said pointing towards Bertolt. "And it's fine, I don't really mind it" Bertolt said smiling "it takes a lot of balls to do what you two did" Ymir said walking up to us along with Christa. "Awww... Thanks guys" Marco said blushing "look at us, a bunch of gay kids standing in a circle." We all stood and looked at each other until Ms. Zoe popped her head out of the door "you all should be in class" she said smiling. We all began to laugh really hard and walk to class.

Marco's point of view

Like I said this all felt fucking brilliant. I just don't know what to tell my mum when she finds out I'm gay.

Jean's point of view

I sat with Marco during lunch but we couldn't go outside because it started snowing. It's funny watching everyone, I just start to realize nothing ever really changes.

Marco's point of view

I honestly hate having history at the end of the day but at least it's with Jean.

Jean's point of view

I swear I think I fell asleep through the last bit of Mr. Ackerman lecture on the Holocaust. Marco and I got up to leave at the end of class but was stopped by Mr. Ackerman "I know what happened to and I don't want you two making a scene in my class got it" he said staring into our souls "yes sir" Marco said nervously "you're free to go now" Mr. Ackerman said putting his feet up on his desk.

Marco's point of view

"You were such a candy ass back there" Jean said laughing "you would be too if he stared directly into your soul" I said back. "He did look my I the soul though candy ass" he said, I punched him lightly in the arm. "What you want me to freckle ass then" Jean asked laughing so hard "very creative horse face" I said " alright mind if we pick up my younger brother on our way to my house?" I asked "no it's cool" Jean replied.